Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Your current crush

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So your current crush/oneisits/girl you like (whatever you call it) how many cocks would you estimate she has taken vaginally?

And what is her age?

I haven't had an oneitis since my mid teens.

I haven't had an oneitis since my mid teens.
It can be any girl you have the slightest interest in. If you honestly aren’t attracted to women then you don’t belong here.

I don't have nor ever had that shit. Plus, anyone who still has that is not fully blackpilled here.

Mine I really don’t know her too well so my guess is pretty wild.

She is 30 so I would estimate 28 cocks.

Get this by assuming she started at 16, fucked two guys a year on average for 14 years =28 dicks take. :feelsbadman:

It can be any girl you have the slightest interest in. If you honestly aren’t attracted to women then you don’t belong here.
It's not that I'm not attracted to foids, it's that I don't often leave my house. Even when I do, I don't see the same foids again and again to develop specific attraction to any one foid in particular. Seriously that hasn't happened to me in years. The closest thing would be a foid I saw walking her dog once, a few months ago, if that counts. JFL

I don't have nor ever had that shit. Plus, anyone who still has that is not fully blackpilled here.
So you’re not attracted to females. Clearly you don’t belong here.

I don't know any women.

Jeez no wonder you guys are inkwell. :soy:

I don't have crushes anymore.

there is no current crush

So you’re not attracted to females. Clearly you don’t belong here.
Yes I am sexually attracted to females but I don't believe in this crap oh she's the special one nor this one sided love nor I have ever felt all this since all I see they(girls) are meant for fucking that's all. If you believe in crush or whatever, even after calling yourself blackpilled you aren't actually blackpilled.

Yes I am sexually attracted to females but I don't believe in this crap oh she's the special one nor this one sided love nor I have ever felt all this since all I see they(girls) are meant for fucking that's all. If you believe in crush or whatever, even after calling yourself blackpilled you aren't actually blackpilled.
Yeah, I haven't felt that way about foids since I stopped believing they could be attracted to me. It's for the best tbh, don't need my brain to be bluepilled.

Yeah, I haven't felt that way about foids since I stopped believing they could be attracted to me. It's for the best tbh, don't need my brain to be bluepilled.
People who believe in them are still bluepilled.

My former oneitis was already fucked by 3 different dudes when she was 15.