Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Your favorite fighting games franchise

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Though I don't play any fighting games regularly anymore they're fun from time to time. My absolute favorite franchise is Mortal Kombat, I always liked the extreme and exaggerated gore and violence from the fatalities kek. My second favorite would be Tekken because of the quick gameplay, graphics and characters. Even Tekken 3 is cool to play in PSP today with the PSX emulator. I never cared too much for Street Fighter tbh.

Street Fighter II probably since I was so good with Ryu back in the day.

Onetime niggers even gathered around me in awe at my playing at one of the arcades in my town, heh.

That said I do like the Mortal Kombat series too but it seems after MK 1-3 well those were about as good as it's gotten.

Note that I don't really like the later faggoty Street Fighter II anime games either.

MK vs DC was such a great game. I think it was the best of the series.

mortal-combat-vs-dc-universe-loading-screen-1200x690.jpg

I never played this one so I can't really comment. I know it gets a lot of hate because it has no gore and the fatalities are really lame, which I agree, but I don't know if it's fun to play.

I never played this one so I can't really comment. I know it gets a lot of hate because it has no gore and the fatalities are really lame, which I agree, but I don't know if it's fun to play.
The DC characters don't have fatalities, but the MK characters do. It's a lot of fun, but it's somewhat flawed because some of the characters seem imbalanced. I used to play it a lot with my brother and a friend, and we always had fun nonetheless because of the hilarious fights we would have.

Injustice 2 is probably my favorite

This too, I hope they make a sequel

nevr pleyed one

Why not just play Tekken 6 on your PSP instead of 3?
You don't even need an emulator for that.

Why not just play Tekken 6 on your PSP instead of 3?
You don't even need an emulator for that.
Tekken 6 is good too but still Tekken 3 is fun and for being a Ps1 game it's impressive. Also the Ps1 emulator for PSP is already built in, you don't need any external programs just put the eboot files in your PSP card and the console emulates it automatically.

Tekken 6 is good too but still Tekken 3 is fun and for being a Ps1 game it's impressive. Also the Ps1 emulator for PSP is already built in, you don't need any external programs just put the eboot files in your PSP card and the console emulates it automatically.
Oh, didn't know that.
My UMD drive broke for my PSP and I still haven't gotten around to hacking it, but I plan to soon.

Though I don't play any fighting games regularly anymore they're fun from time to time. My absolute favorite franchise is Mortal Kombat, I always liked the extreme and exaggerated gore and violence from the fatalities kek. My second favorite would be Tekken because of the quick gameplay, graphics and characters. Even Tekken 3 is cool to play in PSP today with the PSX emulator. I never cared too much for Street Fighter tbh.

Did you ever play mortal kombat deception or armageddon? A lot of people shit in these games, but they aren't that bad.

Did you ever play mortal kombat deception or armageddon? A lot of people shit in these games, but they aren't that bad.
Mortal Kombat Deception was cool yeah, the konquest mode was good and I liked the stages with death traps and all. The chess minigame was cool too.

Armageddon has a lot of characters, a bit better graphics than Deception and konquest mode is good too but it feels more repetitive because all characters have the same fatalities.

Anyway they're good games (not perfect but still fun) and I don't get the hate tbh. They should hate on Mortal Kombat 4 that game sucked kek

Favourite fighting game at time I played them was GG XX AC+

Sol Badguy, Ky Kiske and other characters like eddie and chipp, were fun to play with.

Mk3 was my childhood, tekken 3 teen years.

I used to love MK the most, but their recent entries got cucked. They made all the women uglier and covered up, but the men are still half-naked. :feelsbadman:

This was their response when asked why the female characters look like feminists now:

40p3tglx8yo21.jpg

I don't like feminist double standards. Either cover up both genders or give me OG Mileena:

fe7c93befcaaaae088b45fb2d21c6085.jpg

Last edited:
Street Fighter 2 is my all time favourite.

I've been playing street fighter V a lot lately but it makes me wanna kill myself because I play ryu and he is a weaker character in the game. I should go back to playing Guilty Gear or Samurai Shodown instead. But I would like to improve my skills before I give up.

I've been playing street fighter V a lot lately but it makes me wanna kill myself because I play ryu and he is a weaker character in the game. I should go back to playing Guilty Gear or Samurai Shodown instead. But I would like to improve my skills before I give up.

Yeah, I heard that Ryu was nerfed in V. Did they nerfed Akuma and Ken as well?

I used to love MK the most, but their recent entries got cucked. They made all the women uglier and covered up, but the men are still half-naked. :feelsbadman:

This was their response when asked why the female characters look like feminists now:

40p3tglx8yo21.jpg

I don't like feminist double standards. Either cover up both genders or give me OG Mileena:

fe7c93befcaaaae088b45fb2d21c6085.jpg
Jfl some cuck actually wrote that

Yeah, I heard that Ryu was nerfed in V. Did they nerfed Akuma and Ken as well?
Rn Akuma is top tier. Ken is about the same as Ryu. Top characters are something like Seth, Urien, G , Rashid, Akuma. I dont rly pay much attention to the competitive scene so idk what characters are winning tournaments. There aren't many anyway bc or coronavirus.

Rn Akuma is top tier. Ken is about the same as Ryu. Top characters are something like Seth, Urien, G , Rashid, Akuma. I dont rly pay much attention to the competitive scene so idk what characters are winning tournaments. There aren't many anyway bc or coronavirus.

I heard that they make it the commands of this game more easy. Is it true or was it an exaggeration?

I heard that they make it the commands of this game more easy. Is it true or was it an exaggeration?
I didn't play SF4 at all but I believe tighter links are much easier now due to there being some buffer in the game engine for inputs. Execution maybe is easier but is by no means casualized or too easy. Sometimes it feels a little imprecise but you get used to it. Practice is necessary as usual for combos, timing wakeup, etc. The training mode is very useful in SFV tbh ngl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back