Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your future wife on tinder right now

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

https://imgur.com/a/QASp1

Just lol at cucks who believe sexual history doesn't matter. It absolutely matters. You think these sluts will feel any emotions towards you when you are married. She will divorce your ass first time after an argument rather then working things out. These whores are tainted cum dumptsters and are only good for sex and nothing else.

Lol at any cuck who is wiling to wife up these hoes. Ik there are some incels who believe sexual history doesnt matter.
How would you feel if your wife got fucked by 100 guys before you and you are just another 101 dude on here list. You think she will be able to bond with you?

Only a cuck would marry girls like this, no true man who has an ounce of self respect would marry a slut. Sure you can fuck and pump and dump her, but marrying her would be very foolish.

These girls are quite attractive. Probably too much so to be our future wives even with betabux.

Sometimes I think it's good I will never find a girlfriend/wife

I won't have a wife.

KValt said:
These girls are quite attractive. Probably too much so to be our future wives even with betabux.

once they turn old they will come to us, there arent enough chad to go around. currently 1 chad can fuck 10 girls/week, but when he is married they would need a beta bux because women live off of attention.

It's fake you retard. That's a celebrity.

https://www.instagram.com/maddieziegler/?hl=en

Framecel222 said:

smd faggot. How do you know its not her?
Most celebrities are degenerate anyways. I am surprised cucks like you are still allowed to post here.
I have had enough of your cuck posts.

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
Most celebrities are degenerate anyways. I am surprised cucks like you are still allowed to post here.

A celebrity instagram whore dosent need Tinder. She gets matches in real time the moment she leaves her house.

You seriously think her PR people would let her do that? Holy fuck you are the dumbest person alive. You think you're saving face by denying that you were wrong, but you're actually just making yourself even dumber.

/pol/cel said:
A celebrity instagram whore dosent need Tinder. She gets matches in real time the moment she leaves her house.

This.

lol this bitch is 3/10 at best and she has more smv than a male model

/pol/cel said:

Most celebrities live degenerate life style anyways. I wouldnt be surprised if she had a secret life.

Either way, I have 100s of these. They all can't be fake. Most sluts don't even hide it anymore, they are straight forward with it so chad can fuck them without wasting time.

Framecel222 said:
You seriously think her PR people would let her do that? Holy fuck you are the dumbest person alive. You think you're saving face by denying that you were wrong, but you're actually just making yourself even dumber.

This.

Most celebrities live degenerate life style anyways. I wouldnt be surprised if she had a secret life.

Either way, I have 100s of these. They all can't be fake. Most sluts don't even hide it anymore, they are straight forward with it so chad can fuck them without wasting time.

Truth is all girls on tinder are sluts and whore. That is a fact

Im too hideous to attract anyone,( im a real incel not some fakecel).

shadowninya said:
lol this bitch is 3/10 at best and she has more smv than a male model

giphy.gif

Framecel222 said:

lol@her trying to attract more followers with that prime pussy for her profile picture. I wonder how disappointed people are when they discover it is just full of pics of this used up, past-her-prime cum dumpster

she's just exploring her sexuality you guys! nothing wrong with that!

www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_n_5698440

Indari said:
lol@her trying to attract more followers with that prime pussy for her profile picture. I wonder how disappointed people are when they discover it is just full of pics of this used up, past-her-prime cum dumpster

She's 15 lol.

Solitarian_Walker said:

lmao 3/10, i mean I know i say we need to have standards but this is not what i meant lmao

i wont have a wife

Stop with this jailbait shit lmao, she's 15.

This is why females need to be enslaved.

Sexual freedom was a mistake.

Well at least she's got the class to do it on ikeas car park instead of a aldi car park...

I'm not sure a female will ever be attracted to me. You can't be cucked by nothing.

Catfish profile.

once they turn old they will come to us, there arent enough chad to go around. currently 1 chad can fuck 10 girls/week, but when he is married they would need a beta bux because women live off of attention.

Cope. They will be single welfare mothers before they go near an unattractive man. They will have chads baby, then through a combination of welfare & affirmative action they will have their bills paid.

This is probably a fake profile, most likely made by someone to advertise Tinder. Yeah I know most women are stupid sluts but no woman is this stupid.

Why do you say future wife? Most guys here are permavirgins.

Just lol at cucks who believe sexual history doesn't matter. It absolutely matters. You think these sluts will feel any emotions towards you when you are married. She will divorce your ass first time after an argument rather then working things out. These whores are tainted cum dumptsters and are only good for sex and nothing else.

Lol at any cuck who is wiling to wife up these hoes. Ik there are some incels who believe sexual history doesnt matter.
How would you feel if your wife got fucked by 100 guys before you and you are just another 101 dude on here list. You think she will be able to bond with you?

Only a cuck would marry girls like this, no true man who has an ounce of self respect would marry a slut. Sure you can fuck and pump and dump her, but marrying her would be very foolish.

I am very tempted to post a combat-nasheed video man, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery

but I don't want to be warned by mods, if a mod authorizes me I will proceed

How aspie are some people here not to immediately recognise this is fake? Nevermind the celebrity picture, literally no women ever talk like this on a public profile.

It might be the sort of thing a girl tells Chad once he messages, but no one puts a profile like that out for the world to see and says 'I want my legs spread to 3 different zip codes'. Ffs lol.

nausea said:

@Master
if I get triggered I will proceed, it's the only way to express what I truly feel about this topic

marrying her would be very foolish
even ltr her in any way shape form is foolish indeed

dr-problematic said:
jbs strike again
she is a corrupted bag of meat

Truth is all girls on tinder are sluts and whore. That is a fact

But are they really that blatant on their profile when they are looking out for dicks? I thought they would write it way more subtle to not loose their public good girl status.

modus_coperandi said:
But are they really that blatant on their profile when they are looking out for dicks? I thought they would write it way more subtle to not loose their public good girl status.

OP is cherrypicking hard, when I used Tinder I didn't see anything like this.

Dunarote said:
This is probably a fake profile, most likely made by someone to advertise Tinder. Yeah I know most women are stupid sluts but no woman is this stupid.

if you clicked on the imgur link, I a actually added 5 different proofs

nausea said:

wth why can't you post nasheeds, they are so sick and energetic,

Post some good ones or pm me some

I laughed hard at this.

modus_coperandi said:

there is no public good girl status lmao,they all postslutty stuff.

FFs, this is what my Instagram looks like. This is the kind of shit girls post all over public for their friends and family to see

Real men don't settle down boys.

Framecel222 said:
OP is cherrypicking hard, when I used Tinder I didn't see anything like this.

It's because you don't read all their profiles.
Try reading their profiles, not only the girls you match with

wth why can't you post nasheeds, they are so sick and energetic,

Post some good ones or pm me some

nah it's not that I cannot post them, it's that maybe the message gets misunderstood...

however, plenty of good nasheeds on nasheed thread in offtopic

I'd rather spend life in prison than marry a girl like this.

retarded_dumbshit said:
she's just exploring her sexuality you guys! nothing wrong with that!
www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_n_5698440

"In other words, people who have a number of prior relationships may become dissatisfied more easily. But isn’t that another way to say they might be more aware of a bad relationship? Isn’t that a good thing?"

HOLY FUCKING COPE. These people literally trying to justify sexually impure women being children and desiring the fleeting dopamine rush Chad gave them when cumming in their pussies.

ropecel said:
"In other words, people who have a number of prior relationships may become dissatisfied more easily. But isn’t that another way to say they might be more aware of a bad relationship? Isn’t that a good thing?"

HOLY FUCKING COPE. These people literally trying to justify sexually impure women being children and desiring the fleeting dopamine rush Chad gave them when cumming in their pussies.

Bad relationship? are you dumb? Bad sex does not equal bad relationship.

Just because her current beta husband doesn't compare to chads fucking skills, doesn't mean she is bad relationship.

It means she knows what best sex is like and she will forever be disappoint by the sex she receives from her beta provider because it is terrible compare to chad.

Women shouldnt have any sex partners except for husband