Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your girlfriend is actually supposed to be your therapist

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its literally how our species is wired

The principle of the division of labor states that girls carry all the emotional tasks while guys do the physical ones

This is clearly reflected in our anatomy too (girls are soft, guys have muscles)

Paying a rando to vent to is unnatural, its why "just see a therapist bro" doesnt work

Paying a rando to vent to is unnatural, its why "just see a therapist bro" doesnt work

In a sense, professional therapists are the emotional counterparts of prostitutes

Especially when that rando only wants you to become a slave without feeling or emotions

Its literally how our species is wired

The principle of the division of labor states that girls carry all the emotional tasks while guys do the physical ones

This is clearly reflected in our anatomy too (girls are soft, guys have muscles)

Division of labor is also a reason why in the past women took jobs involving staying at home and taking care of children while the men worked. Many married women of the time insisted it be this way while unmarried women largely worked. Women weren't forced to stay at home by men. It was just a more agreed upon division of labor at the time.

In a sense, professional therapists are the emotional counterparts of prostitutes

Highest IQ observation in a while

tenor.gif

A girlfriend provides you with so much, it enhances every part of your life

Having sex cures all mental problems.

iNkWeLL women don't owe you anything!!!
JFL, in fact nature created women for carry all our emotions and procreation.

Having a girlfriend that loves you and won't make you a cuck cures all mental problems*

Having a girlfriend that loves you and won't make you a cuck cures all mental problems*
All foids are feminists and have cucked ideologies so that's never going to happen.

Metal problems are actually a meme normalfags made up to justify their retarded behaviour. Yes mentally ill people exist but they are a tiny % of the population.

Most of us are mentally sound dudes who just have shitty lives so we are depressed. If we just had a girlfriend and a decent place in society we would most likely be fine.

Yes

I wouldnt be anxious or have no self esteem if I got a gf at like 16, having a gf cures most mental illnesses

Even if you have cancer having a gf could potentially boost your immune system enough to force it into remission

Theres literally no downside to having one, its like a permabuff applied to every aspect of your life

Yes

I wouldnt be anxious or have no self esteem if I got a gf at like 16, having a gf cures most mental illnesses
I agree with that to an extent.
Even if you have cancer having a gf could potentially boost your immune system enough to force it into remission

Theres literally no downside to having one, its like a permabuff applied to every aspect of your life
giphy.gif

All foids are feminists and have cucked ideologies so that's never going to happen.

Thats why the world is going to shit, men just need to get it together and repeal the 19th

People are happier when given no or very few choices anyway

Its why an incel who gets a gf is happy while Chad and women are always bitter despite finding relationships and hooking up easy and having unlimited options
I agree with that to an extent.

giphy.gif

Its true bro, loneliness fucks up your immune system, look it up

Thats why the world is going to shit, men just need to get it together and repeal the 19th

People are happier when given no or very few choices anyway
Literally never gonna happen.
Its why an incel who gets a gf is happy while Chad and women are always bitter despite finding relationships and hooking up easy and having unlimited options
Until he finds out he's been getting cucked and is in an involuntarily open relationship :feelskek:
Its true bro, loneliness fucks up your immune system, look it up
That doesn't mean having a gf magically cures cancer and mental issues JFL get a fucking grip nigga.

Business idea: licensed therapists who will also cuddle with you and even fuck you. Shouldn't be too hard, seeing as psychology is a useless degree with millions of unemployable graduates.

Literally never gonna happen.

Until he finds out he's been getting cucked and in an involuntarily open relationship :feelskek:

That doesn't mean having a gf magically cures cancer and mental issues JFL get a fucking grip nigga.

Youre 17 bro I dont expect you to understand it, try again at 23

My life is literal hell, Im fucked up mentally to the point where going outside is terrifying because Im embarrassed of myself, Im stressed and in a state of distress 24/7

After a few years of that let me see how your body fares, meth addicts are probably healthier than me

I was 17 once too, ER happened in 2014 when I was 17 actually, I made memes about it and thought hes funny, its all fun and games until you hit your 20s
Business idea: licensed therapists who will also cuddle with you and even fuck you. Shouldn't be too hard, seeing as psychology is a useless degree with millions of unemployable graduates.

So a GFE prostitute

The problem is that it still wont have the same effect as actually having a caring gf Im afraid

I woulde gone to a therapist and gotten a whore long time ago if that woulde helped me at all

Last edited:
Having sex cures all mental problems.
Getting a girlfriend would cure or at least sharply ameliorate all your problems, but as an ugly guy in 2020, you'll invariably get dumped/ghosted even if you do get one, so all problems will come back even worse because now you know how it feels to feel good and not depressed.

LoL you’re girlfriend would just try to make you spend more money on her. She isn’t there to help you. And women should never be listened to for advice anyway.

To bad that doesn’t exist :cryfeels:

Her pussy is the only emotional support I need or could get from a dumb whore like her.