Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy "Your good looking, you dont need surgery"

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Screenshot 20200328 034220 Opera

Screenshot 20200328 034228 Opera

His looksmatch wants tyrone

Black bitches want Tyrone who’s thugmaxxed and a criminal

nigga looks like a muppet

i legit laughed i feel sorry for him

His stupid expression, the camera angle, and his glasses aren't doing him any favors.

The fact that this guy mogs me is eating me alive.

These bluepillers trying to make him feel better with lies are doing more harm than good

That sub is bluepilled as fuck

No amount of showers will make him whiter
The same way no amount of lies to make him feel better will change anything.. tbh he will just keep in a delusional ass fantasy world

It's bluepilled cucks and virtue signaling liars who work hard everyday to say subhuman incels aren't ugly and don't need surgery. They want to belittle our suffering and act like we aren't doomed because authoritarian leftist tell flannel shirt wearing cucks and college that only females can suffer due to looks.

I hate the people who insults me but hate even more the ones who give pity compliments like this.

I hate the people who insults me but hate even more the ones who give pity compliments like this.
I know right? These people need to get rounded up and shot (in Fortnite).

He reminds me of the nerd from that danny phantom cartoon :feelsautistic:

I hate that type of advice. If you wanted to "help" him. show him a good surgeon you blue pilled cucks

They were both down voted though.

Its over for you

asking for advice on reddit is completely useless