Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your life only gets massively worse from here

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Most here are in their 20s. As you reach mid to late 20s, your will struggle with money, loneliness, depressing, and if you're ugly enough, bullying.

As you get older and uglier you will find it harder to find money and employment. Your parents will die. You will struggle to avoid being homeless.

You will find the world hates you and wants you dead. It hates men. Your life never began. It's over.

my life is trash

I’ll never have a job, living with my parents all my life until they pass away. Saving up all my neetbux as much I can.

Username checks out.

This is only the 300th time you’ve made this same thread

my life is getting better because my life is so shit I don't care what happens.

Most here are in their 20s. As you reach mid to late 20s, your will struggle with money, loneliness, depressing, and if you're ugly enough, bullying.

As you get older and uglier you will find it harder to find money and employment. Your parents will die. You will struggle to avoid being homeless.

You will find the world hates you and wants you dead. It hates men. Your life never began. It's over.
In my teens I had full hair, now I am entering my mid twenties and my hair linr is receding jfl life gets so much worse as an adult especially if you still carry that KV burden with you

My favorite teacher in high school would tell me this all the time. I know.

I feel like roping is wrong and somehow we should all band togethER and get our revenge on society...

Or on the other hand, we can be bad all incels, approaching 20 year old girls and causing chaos, being a constant thorn in the side of cucks.

We can truly not give a fuck if our only alternative is rope.

Imagine a 6'2 baldcel approaching a prime 18 year old foid and freaking her and all the bystanders out as he does it.

Edit: We should also make sure that we always have an internet connection and access to a computer then we've got eachothER at least.

Maybe some can ascend after 25 through surgerymaxing!?

Username checks out.
74708A0C 68DF 444F BF04 F528B97D2FCC

good. i just need to be a bit worse to finally rope, i can't right now because i still have a tiny bit of hope

death via chinese fentanyl
I might do that, seems like a easy way out. Whne i joined the incel community i swore to rope at 25 and the time is almost here.

my worst fear tbh. I've been stockpiling drugs so I can overdose if that happens

Just kill yourself before 25 theory confirmed once again.

Age discrimination is yet another obstacle oldcels have to face, and we have more than enough problems already. Employers prefer to keep their workforce young, and with each passing year, the black hole in your resume only becomes bigger. Everything in life has an expiration date, and it's over if you missed your window, or you never had one to begin with.

20 yo and already struggling with all of this except being homeless

You're free to kill yourself whenever you want.I still have a few copes.

Legit true, once you're 20 nothings gonna change. Especially if you're blackpilled to the core

some come from rich family

Teen love or rope

My started at 12, i was good looking before.

I still have hope I will try to learn programming again, make a lot of money and move to Asia.

I'd probably rope by 25 if I was living a normie life. Definitely not going past it as an incel.

Age pill is brutal

I wish I died at 12

brutal is a very mild word for something like agepill.

there are no words to describe agepill tbh, maybe a picture of hell will do tbh
does this pic summarize it?

it is only downhill from here on out