Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your looks define your ENTIRE REALITY

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
If you are an ugly subhuman certain aspects of life will not be available to you. Stuff like sex, love, intimacy, joy, fun validation will be ALIEN to you. You may live on the same
planet with Normies but your reality is different than theirs- a parallel one you might say.

You sit somehwhere and right next to you is a couple making out. You share the same
sky, sit at the same place, live at the same time yet your perception of reality and emotions could not be any more different. They feel joy and fulfillment while you feel sadness,
envy and frustration. To them nothing else matters because they have each other. War, pain sadness, death don't exist for them. Time itself flows different-it flows slower so that
they can squize out every second of enjoyment. You, on the other hand, get nervous and anxious because the clock is ticking and you have yet to experience the best thing in life- sexual
intimacy.

As an incel man you are ALL alone. You will be surrounded by people, and many times people who have sex with each other, but to you all these creatures are nothing but visual
cues. It's like watching a TV show that you CANNOT be part of. You might even question if they are even real to begin with. The answer is: they are and they are not. From your
perspective they are just moving pictures but from their viewpoint you are nothing but a ghost. An incel is invisible, has no value and his presence doesn't matter.

Life goes by just like that. With each day that ends you know you are closer to your death and you know that another 24 hours were wasted in inceldom. As you grow older,
you realize there never was and there is never going to be even the slightest prospect of having sex. And there is nothing you can do about it. No amount of coping will change
the inevitable fate.

Fuark feels bad man thats really depressing shit.

Stuff like sex, love, intimacy, joy, fun validation

Lol when you realize that those things are just PART of what looks define in your life.
Looks define almost EVERY aspect or life, including those not related at all with sex, dating or women.

Zyros said:
Lol when you realize that those things are just PART of what looks define in your life.
Looks define almost EVERY aspect or life, including those not related at all with sex, dating or women.

Well, i didn't day it's only these that looks define. It's just that these matter the most.

mr incelman is becoming one of my fav posters

Revived for my use.

"BPD" often involves violence and manipulation. My half-cousin has BPD; she would hit me over the tiniest of things.

Yes. My half-cousins would tell me "Well? Get out of the car!" when I would arrive home after going somewhere with them.

In my "regular" life, Mother told me to respect my half-cousins despite them hitting me and denigrating me.

"Just ignore it. She is bipolar"

My half-cousins hit me often when I was a child. They also sapped Mother's money for themselves and ditched me when they had friends appear.

Yes. I'd go grocery shopping with half-relatives...I gave them my snacks, I sought to help them feel comfortable. They laughed at me when I went to the mall and ignored my presence. They told me, "Get out of the car". They whined because Mother and I were present when they wanted to shop(We had appointments).

Intellau_Celistic said:

In my "regular" life, Mother told me to respect my half-cousins despite them hitting me and denigrating me.

"Just ignore it. She is bipolar"

In group therapy, a Cumskin hole received special privileges over me.

When we attended family "gatherings", I remember being anxious since my maternal relatives were content to sit and hand out bags of candy among themselves while disregarding me. Did I ask...? Hmm. I doubt it, since I was sweating from anxiety.

Based Necro thread

10% necro+spam

isn’t OP gambler?

Based OG postER.

This thread was so relatable. pERfectly encapsulates what it’s like to be an incel

It’s written in a highly articulate, cohERent, descriptive and informative mannER

I miss some of these oldER postERs.

@Fat Link pls pin this my fat friend.

This thread was brutal, yet also so beautiful at the same time

Last edited:
Based OG postER.

This thread was so relatable. pERfectly encapsulates what it’s like to be an incel

It’s written in a highly articulate, cohERent, descriptive and informative mannER

I miss some of these oldER postERs.

@Fat Link pls pin this my fat friend.

This thread was brutal, yet also so beautiful at the same time
ye, seems like forum was better back then. These days its flooded with schizo trolls obssesed with races