[Blackpill] Your masculinity is largely determined by the size of your viscerocranium

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Craniofacial Aesthetics | Read bio
-
1579178061350.jpg

Basically your face, the section shown in green.

One of the effects of androgens is that they grow and remodel certain bone structures in puberty.

'Growth of jaw, brow, chin, and nose and remodeling of facial bone contours, in conjunction with human growth hormone occurs.'

Small-facecels get no respect.

vic624

vic624

Meditationcel
-
The test/hgh combo makes athletes who juice get bigger heads. Too bad HGH is expensive as hell and often fake anyway.

L

Legallyblindcel

Officer
-
Based, no one talks about warrior skull vs gay alien skull

warrior-skull-gay-alien-skull-sloped-forehead-with-strong-brow-35861358.png

Boardwalkcel

Boardwalkcel

Recruit
-
If the guy on the right got jaw implants he could be Chadlite.

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
-
Also by the size of your femurs.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Refluxcel
-
The cranium is also a very strong indicator of masculinity. A wide, squarish skull with a forward grown forehead and brow bone is a sign of high T and masculinity.
Also by the size of your femurs.
Basically size itself is an indicator of masculinity. Men are bigger than women. If you're generally small, then you're unmasculine period.

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Veteran
-
Brutal because I know I'm higher T now than I was in my teens yet I missed the facial gains window, the time where high T matters most. I can feel it from aggression and sex drive.

I went through puberty being a sedentary slob that ate processed soy foods and didn't mew (I have underbite (recessed maxilla)).

S

ShyManlet

Veteran
-
I went through puberty being a sedentary slob that ate processed soy foods
im worse cause i refuse to eat anything but processed foods
(cereals, sausage, nuggets, processed cheese, instant noodles, a buncha prepackaged processed snacks)
only real food i ate was eggs and rice, and chicken few times a week
literally ate nuggets everyday just lol :feelsrope:
as a kid you just dont think about how these things are gonna effect your growth
plus my mother is fat and love junk food herself, so she didnt stop me,
she didnt see nothing wrong with my diet :feelshaha::musicfeels:

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

-

Just found this study which backs up the whole idea of this post.

'Craniofacial growth was investigated in boys treated with low-dose testosterone for delayed puberty (> 14 years old; testicular volume < 4 ml; n = 7)'

'After 1 year, the growth rate of the statural height, total mandibular length, ramus length, and upper and total anterior face height was significantly higher in the treated boys than in the untreated height-matched controls (n = 7).'

'These results show that statural height and craniofacial dimensions are low in boys with delayed puberty. Low doses of testosterone accelerate statural and craniofacial growth, particularly in the delayed components, thus leading towards a normalization of facial dimensions.'

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
-
Brutal because I know I'm higher T now than I was in my teens yet I missed the facial gains window, the time where high T matters most. I can feel it from aggression and sex drive.

I went through puberty being a sedentary slob that ate processed soy foods and didn't mew (I have underbite (recessed maxilla)).
(cereals, sausage, nuggets, processed cheese, instant noodles, a buncha prepackaged processed snacks)
as a kid you just dont think about how these things are gonna effect your growth
Fuck I also ate fuckton of junk food during my puberty. I blame my whore mother. I hate this feeling knowing maybe I could be different if my parents gave a shit about me.

S

ShyManlet

Veteran
-

Just found this study which backs up the whole idea of this post.

'Craniofacial growth was investigated in boys treated with low-dose testosterone for delayed puberty (> 14 years old; testicular volume < 4 ml; n = 7)'

'After 1 year, the growth rate of the statural height, total mandibular length, ramus length, and upper and total anterior face height was significantly higher in the treated boys than in the untreated height-matched controls (n = 7).'

'These results show that statural height and craniofacial dimensions are low in boys with delayed puberty. Low doses of testosterone accelerate statural and craniofacial growth, particularly in the delayed components, thus leading towards a normalization of facial dimensions.'
thanks for posting this man, really appreciated
Fuck I also ate fuckton of junk food during my puberty. I blame my whore mother. I hate this feeling knowing maybe I could be different if my parents gave a shit about me.
in my case i know 100% itd be different if she give a shit about my diet
I have a really small frame and am skinny and weak as fuck
if I ate normal food id at least have a normal skeleton and bmi :feelshaha:

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

-
Even though this thread is old, I thought I'd just add that this is the one of the main elements of the Chad vs incel meme.
1579533940094.jpg

Look at the skull differences.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
brutal. but I'd say height more important. as 5'5 turbo manlet its far worse being height mogged by women than being skullnogged

ryhan

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
-
q
If the guy on the right got jaw implants he could be Chadlite.

No he needs surgery specefically bimax
View attachment 190797
Basically your face, the section shown in green.

One of the effects of androgens is that they grow and remodel certain bone structures in puberty.

'Growth of jaw, brow, chin, and nose and remodeling of facial bone contours, in conjunction with human growth hormone occurs.'

Small-facecels get no respect.

Lefort 6 could cure this

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Wizard
-
It worked on my nose.

micropenis29

micropenis29

Captain
-
Doesn't matter dude. Chad eats anything he wants.

Diet DOES NOT MATTER. It's purely genetics.

Colvin76

Colvin76

170.2cm (5'7") Autistic Gymcel
-
While skull can help, it isnt everything. I have a 23.5 inch skull yet I'm still a truecel posting here.