Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Your mental issues are NOT the reason why you can't get women

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Don't fall for the morons who tell you that you don't have a girlfriend because you have depression, paranoia, anxiety, low self-esteem, autism, etc. Lots of men have worse mental problems and they're total Casanovas. There are lots of men who are dark triad psychos, sociopaths, mythomans, suicidals, bipolars, etc and they're fucking prime stacies while you're reading this. The reason? Easy. It just so happens that they're tall and better looking than the average man. If they were ugly, they'd be posting here. Foids create lots of bullshit excuses not to sleep with you, no matter how sane you are. Never forget the ONLY reason why you can't get women is because you're physically ugly and foids hate ugly men.

@Bluepillers (incels in denial if you read us)

I already know the reason why i cannot get a girlfriend. Its kinda obvious.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Yeah, absolute truth.

water is wet.
tell me something I don't know.

That's 100% true.

Look, one moron more who thinks that autism is nothing.

When in reality it is comparable to having not one leg, but both legs amputated.

Autism is the biggest hindrance there is in terms of getting a girlfriend, a job... Only very significant burn damage face maybe can be worse.

Why don't you trust autists that say what it is?

I thought personality attracted women?

that's why i get blocked whenever i mention my looks

When in reality it is comparable to having not one leg, but both legs amputated.

Autism is the biggest hindrance there is in terms of getting a girlfriend, a job... Only very significant burn damage face maybe can be worse.

Cope. autistic Chad slays while you rot because you're ugly.

There are lots of men who are dark triad psychos, sociopaths, mythomans, suicidals, bipolars, etc and they're fucking prime stacies while you're reading this.
Yeah you said it yourself, those guys that are dark triad maxing are fucking, not guys with autism.

I already know it's cuz of my face

Cope. autistic Chad slays while you rot because you're ugly.

Where are these autistic chads? LOL.

I am ugly, but with my condition I would still be incel most of my life even if I was 8/10 and at least 190 cm tall. (I am 169 cm and face is maybe 1/10 when totally burnt/destroyed face is 0/10)

Last edited:
I'm not an incel because of my mental health problems

I have mental health problems because I'm incel

if i was tall and gl my mental issues would largely vanish. imagine getting positive reinforcement wherever you go.

Not anymore, ye...

Based and high IQ

lol.. some good looking men are born with autism and still slay, the only reason you're an incel is because of your ugly looks, not your autism.

Show to me these men!

2 links with good-looking autists (there are many here who claimed that autists can't ever be good-looking, which I countered, I have seen good-looking autists myself also), but do you have evidence that they "slay"? I don't have time now to watch. My sleep start time is already 7 hours later than yesterday.

Yes, they can get girlfriends, but with severe autism you can't keep a girlfriend (or a job) if you get one. And it's just not possible to be a womaniser with severe autism.

Pete Davidson is a mentally ill BPD (borderline personality disorder) who is ugly as fuck and as a result should by all rights be here with us but nope.

In his case ie that of the Cluster B Personality disordered his particular mental illness actually helps him get women whereas almost every other non Cluster B Personality disorder related mental illness drives women away from you as in the case of ER who was a severely shy psychotic who probably also had some form of autism.

Anyway while it’s true that women love dangerous dark triad tier Chads I think many of you younger guys simply don’t understand that sure women may like the idea of danger and living on the edge in the sense that they don’t know what’s coming next ie whether their Chad might kill them in a fit of rage, kill someone else or put them both in a bad situation where the both of them could be killed but despite all of this self destructive excitement seeking women initially evaluate a guy on whether they think he’s safe/stable enough to be reasonable and not so wacked out of his fucking mind that he might kill her outright or even accidentally.

So that’s why women avoid spergs and various other non Cluster B mental defectives ie because they want a man that at least appears to be totally mentally stable at first even if in time they find out that he isn’t and has a few dozen screws loose.

Well the reason the Cluster B’s like Davidson get women and other mental cases don’t is because Davidson’s kind are more able to effectively hide their pathology for a long period of time before the monster emerges whereas spergs and common mental illness types found among our community simply cannot.

View: https://youtu.be/-6BvA4U1dLI

Last edited:
2 links with good-looking autists (there are many here who claimed that autists can't ever be good-looking, which I countered, I have seen good-looking autists myself also), but do you have evidence that they "slay"? I don't have time now to watch. My sleep start time is already 7 hours later than yesterday.

Yes, they can get girlfriends, but with severe autism you can't keep a girlfriend (or a job) if you get one. And it's just not possible to be a womaniser with severe autism.
they will have trouble compared to NT good looking men, but they won't be incel.

and with tinder these days, these men can slay

they will have trouble compared to NT good looking men, but they won't be incel.

and with tinder these days, these men can slay
This. they can still get laid, unlike an ugly autist.

its also easy for good looking autistic men to slay with tinder because tinder chicks don't care about personality, they just want to get dicked down by good looking men.

Chad can have autism and get laid frequently. It's looks and height. NT is COPE. If you have looks and height, foids don't care about your personality and then they hop on your cock.

Water is wet thread but still based

Of course looks outweigh the importance of being NT, but I say this as living in someone who is a diagnosed autist - IT IS A HUGE WEIGHT ON YOUR SOILDER and detrimental to your SMV especially if you happen to be 6.5ish/10

I want you to try swimming but only using your legs. You'll move, but compared to someone who's swimming with both arms and legs, your rate of progression will be a lot slower. That's autism. You're essentially left behind the "normal development".

If you’re a normie you’re an incel if you have mental illness, if you’re chadlite and above you’re still a slayer

If you’re a normie you’re an incel if you have mental illness, if you’re chadlite and above you’re still a slayer
Yeah mental issues only affect sub-chadlites

Show me a pic of a autistic good looking person with no gf.

women caused my mental issues