Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Your mom never encouraged you to go out and see the world

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I bet she never told you anything like that. I bet instead of that, if she ever showed any interest in you, she told you to study hard to get a good job. But she never told you about sex, fun, parties, traveling, etc. You know why? Because of genetics. She, as every other foid, never saw any genetic potential in you. She knew from the moment she saw you that your destiny was to be a wageslave cuck who has to work hard to provide welfare for Stacie's abortions. She, as every other foid doesn't want you to spread your defective genes.

If you had been a Chad, o boy imagine that. Your mom would've hooked you up with all her friend's cute daughters. She would've never complained about you coming late from parties. She would've told you from the very beginning that you needed to travel the world and fuck as many bitches as possible. Because if you had been a Chad, all the women in your family would've helped you to spread your seed.

No, my mother is a helicopter parent who actively hindered my mental and social development under the pretense of "love and care".

My mom was very protective of me, I was never really allowed to go outside my house since she worried a lot

No, my mother is a helicopter parent who actively hindered my mental and social development under the pretense of "love and care".
Exactly, I can't even walk down the street in the neighborhood that I've been living in for the past 18 years without permission.

My mom used to lock me in, I had to climb out the window a few times to go outside.

If you had been a Chad, o boy imagine that. Your mom would've hooked you up with all her friend's cute daughters.
:feels::feels::feels:
Fuckit

I didn't grow up in NL, only been living here for ~3 years
I grew up in a shit country with shit infrastructure, a lot of shitty drivers that will 100% kill you and an overprotective mom
That's the blackpill

I didn't grow up in NL, only been living here for ~3 years
I grew up in a shit country with shit infrastructure, a lot of shitty drivers that will 100% kill you and an overprotective mom
That's the blackpill
Shuaibymaxxed

should've been dutch

[IMG alt="Cope_Time"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/28/28708.jpg?1612725441[/IMG]

This

I hated those attempts at keeping me down and not wanting to let me go outside, do as I please and hangout with others etc etc

Yes exactly. I was never allowed to go anywhere. I totally agree .

My parent not only didn’t encourage but they encouraged me not to. They wanted to control me. Every time I would go hang with friends from 16 until today I always get a call asking what I’m doing where I am at. Took me 20 years to learn to put phone on silent lol. Never seen two people who so desperately don’t want their son to have any life.

same

My mom gave me trash food and video games and coped all my youth.