Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your most brutal rejection?

A

Allday

Banned
-
Mine was when I spilled my guts out to this girl over text, telling her how much she meant to me, how I could provide for her etc. I thought she was "pure" virgin, etc.

That night she sent back a small video clip of some guy (I assume a one night stand) hitting it from the back and they were both laughing. I wanted to eat a bullet, smh the text was so cringe-inducing too. I'm glad it happened because the experience hardened me.

It's ok, share

I never asked a girl out.

Asking a girl out is just like wanting to place your hand in a fire

most girls were nice with my rejection, either ghosting me or just telling me they like me as a friend or dont see me like that.

Allday said:
Mine was when I spilled my guts out to this girl over text, telling her how much she meant to me, how I could provide for her etc. I thought she was "pure" virgin, etc.

That night she sent back a small video clip of some guy (I assume a one night stand) hitting it from the back and they were both laughing. I wanted to eat a bullet, smh the text was so cringe-inducing too. I'm glad it happened because the experience hardened me.

It's ok, share

what did you say to her after that? what did she say? last time i s[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]pilled my guts to a girl over text i learned my lesson. [/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]1. they send it to their friends[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]2. some things get lost in text on your side and you tend to overthink the text.[/font]

living my life is 100 % 24/7 rejection