Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your mother is also a whore

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
There's no expection with foids. You need to accept that your mother is also a disgusting hole, that was fucked by chad in her youth. There's only 3 ways your father creampied her:

1. He's chad
2. He was a betabuxx
3. He is from a fundamentalist country and did arranged marriage

water is wet again

Obvious statement is obvious. Of course I appreciate the work my mother has done for me but she probably holds similar views to most other foids.

My father was a betabuxx

1. He's chad
2. He was a betabuxx
My father was neither. I'm genuinely suprised how he got my mother, although she was my fathers looksmatch.

interesting, is whore more than one guy creampie?

Naah I disagree we're talking about different times altogether.

2nd and 3rd option for my parents. the only reason my father got married in the US is that he brought my mother from a 3rd world country so obviously she would leech for a "rich" guy living in a first-world country. Pretty much betabuxxing since I doubt she would have agreed if it was dependent on his looks alone
But also this was in the 1980s so times were different, but awalt

I'm a bastard so I would know.

There's no expection with foids. You need to accept that your mother is also a disgusting hole, that was fucked by chad in her youth. There's only 3 ways your father creampied her:

1. He's chad
2. He was a betabuxx
It Is Over

2nd and 3rd option for my parents. the only reason my father got married in the US is that he brought my mother from a 3rd world country so obviously she would leech for a "rich" guy living in a first-world country. Pretty much betabuxxing since I doubt she would have agreed if it was dependent on his looks alone
But also this was in the 1980s so times were different, but awalt

wtf this is the exact thing with my parents but instead the 90s

wtf this is the exact thing with my parents but instead the 90s
yeah bro, sand niggas be going through the same shit lol

Everyone in Morocco basically betabuxx
Ye, the majority of ethnics are ugly so they gotta depend on whatever money and humor they have to keep their wife around, but most would be incel in a white country

Show me one western woman who's not a whore. Every western "home" is literal whore-house.

Everytime I cage to shit when these people talk about "homes", "family" and shit, jfl.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

y4rvQbh.png
rlyVOIo.png
sffWU7S.jpg
EsB3rPa.jpg
eEng48w.jpg
iUvDKR5.jpg

OjLfSWr.jpg
Ma2VyZN.png
1PelY9i.jpg
BuZJ7zl.png
kWOH9Jr.jpg
MZBvzw0.png

0PSaRE2.jpg

water is wet again
Water is an inorganic, transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, which is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of most living organisms. It is vital for all known forms of life, even though it provides no calories or organic nutrients. Its chemical formula is H2O, meaning that each of its molecules contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms, connected by covalent bonds. Water is the name of the liquid state of H2O at standard ambient temperature and pressure. It forms precipitation in the form of rain and aerosols in the form of fog. Clouds are formed from suspended droplets of water and ice, its solid state. When finely divided, crystalline ice may precipitate in the form of snow. The gaseous state of water is steam or water vapor. Water moves continually through the water cycle of evaporation, transpiration (evapotranspiration), condensation, precipitation, and runoff, usually reaching the sea.

Water is an inorganic, transparent, tasteless, odorless, and nearly colorless chemical substance, which is the main constituent of Earth's hydrosphere and the fluids of most living organisms. It is vital for all known forms of life, even though it provides no calories or organic nutrients. Its chemical formula is H2O, meaning that each of its molecules contains one oxygen and two hydrogen atoms, connected by covalent bonds. Water is the name of the liquid state of H2O at standard ambient temperature and pressure. It forms precipitation in the form of rain and aerosols in the form of fog. Clouds are formed from suspended droplets of water and ice, its solid state. When finely divided, crystalline ice may precipitate in the form of snow. The gaseous state of water is steam or water vapor. Water moves continually through the water cycle of evaporation, transpiration (evapotranspiration), condensation, precipitation, and runoff, usually reaching the sea.
:yes:

Yes, my dad has Big Balkan Cock.