Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Your mother on tinder would pull more guys

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
I fucking hate the thought that a 50 year old woman would get more matches than me. WHYTHEFUCK:feelsree: :feelscry:

my mom is a 60 landwhale and she had young gymcels simping for her on facebook once jfl

The wall does not exist. Funny story, my 50 yo mother was recently approached by a 20 year old dude at the store lmfao. Imagine the attention they'd get if they went on Tinder.

It's absolutely fucking over.

The wall does not exist. Funny story, my 50 yo mother was recently approached by a 20 year old dude at the store lmfao. Imagine the attention they'd get if they went on Tinder.

It's absolutely fucking over.
Were you two together? :feelsugh:
That is fucking disrespectful, disgusting.

i have been rejected by 58(might have been 59 or 60 already can't remember well) year old obese foid with an ugly mug and glasses.it's over.

Were you two together? :feelsugh:
That is fucking disrespectful, disgusting.
She told me about it after she got home from grocery shopping. Fr phaggots are really desperate these days it's unbelievable...

Yup. My mother is nearly 60, but runs marathons and is a health nut. She has infinitely higher smv than me.