Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your natural frame is pretty much what you get unless you roid

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
To gymcels here, friendly reminder that the frame you're born with, the one you have after 18, is pretty much what you're stuck with. You can gymcel hard but improvements will be marginal with maximum effort.

Unless you juice, (and even then it's no guarantee), what you are born with is what you have.

Just like genes in general. But this one is geared towards gymcels in particular

You can spend 3 years with perfect diet and routine killing yourself In the gym, only to have a 6'7 Chad walk in and destroy your records day one.

it's over for legit framecels

I lifted for years and never got anywhere. You can lift 4 times a week, autistically micromanage every calorie and micro, sleep 8 hours a night, then Chad comes in and benches your max on his first day.

Iv got a pretty good frame ngl. Only reason I go to the gym.

CQ  nQOW8AAi1H

Truer words have never been spoken. Legit framecel here, even when I diet and train as hard as I can there's just no improvements to my body except for some strength/stamina boost. It is indeed over.

Height and frame are basically set in stone the day you're born. No point gymcelling if your a framelet or manlet or else you'll look like a pathetic tryhard.

frame is kinda cope ngl,as long as you dont have zyros tier frame,youre good

This is right. I am 27, weight 48 kilo at 174cm (about 104-6 lbs at 5'8). I can't gain weight for shit. I was always underweight. As a child I was eating a shit ton of candies, sweets and chocolate and it didn't do anything for me. I worked out hard a few years ago for over a year (with a month of pause in the middle), every 2 day for a week and then 4 days of pause and again. I basically maxed out after kile 4-5 weeks and the next months were just a waste of time and energy. I got to 53 kilograms maximum. No matter how hard I worked out, nothing was going up anymore. Lost all those extra kilograms after I had a single stomach flu. I shat out my lungs almost that time. Couldn't eat for a few days. Said FUCK IT and didn't worked out till this day. It's in vain.
And no, I can't overeat and I also can't eat certain foods since a feew years, I have IBS. Eating too much causes me to constipate which later ends in massive diarrahea and thus I love kilograms even more (but those are easier to bring up to my regular 48 kilograms since it's basically mostly just body fluids).
Doctors in my shithole of a country - Poland - don't know shit what could be wrong with me. None of them even suggested it could be genetical, like that Lizzie girl that is popular. I mean I don't look AS bad as her, but I could have something similar to her maybe on lower level. Either way it was over since day one for me.

Could be due to bullying and high cortisol levels when my body was meant to grow in puberty, which lowers T which at that time is crucial.