Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your options as a true incel without money

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Every aspect of your life is dictated by your looks failo. This will be you especially if you are the moral type.

Sex life:
No women will ever want you for your looks unless you get really lucky.
In case that you luck out your relationship will likely be over after a while as she cant resist all the chads that are DMing her
People mock you and lose all respect for you because of your celibacy.

Only way to get sex is to get money and/or status at this point. Normies realise this subconciously so they try to acquire M and S.
You have no other choice but to raise your LMS or DIE ALONE.

Social life:
Forced to accept loneliness and solitude as an outcast or being at the bottom of your social circle as a walking joke that gets mocked frequently.
No women will date you from social circle because you are the loser, unless you are willing to provide and be a cuck.
If you are really skilled at something or manage to get money/big house/cars normies will tolerate you, but your looks failo will still permeate every socially interaction.
Everyone will consider you a loser deep down.
Unless really impressive at something that gives you status, chasing MONEY is your only choice to be respected as a human being.

Work life:

-Low/medium IQ or lazy incels don't have qualifications for highly skilled jobs and cant work at most regular jobs because employers prefer better looking people.
At best the incel manages to get a dead end job where he gets treated like trash, works more than other normies at the same job, gets blamed for everything that goes wrong and has a shitty salary.
These incels cant even betabux but are forced to wageslave till they are too old and decide to blow their brains out.
-High IQ incels are raised to get into a decent university at a very difficult course for a job that requires skill. This is the only legit standard way to make good money, but you will also overwork yourself to death. After you spend a couple years studying at university in misery(no sex, shit social life) you get a job. There you also have to deal with other normshits. What ends up happening is the normies become buddies with your bosses while you cant fit in even there. You and some other incels will be responsible for 80% of the workload of the company, everyone else will be bullshitting and getting paid the same. If you do take part in a team projects with normies(you will be forced to work with normies and not other incels) then if you do a good job the normies will get the credit and the promotion.
After you acquire money and are self aware you realise that this much shit you went through was not worth it and that you shouldnt have even tried. At this point you probably blow your brains out.

it's true. looks even dictate job opportunities

My only option is to search for anomalies. Having some friends, especially social ones, would help. Option like working hard and trying to betabux is to be avoided

My only option is to search for anomalies. Having some friends, especially social ones, would help. Option like working hard and trying to betabux is to be avoided
True being a betabux wouldn't satisfy me in the slightest.

I'm hoping that I can start a small business and get some side hustle once I start wageslaving. Maybe even make enough from it to escape the wagecucking and NEET ldaring cycle once and for all.

People want me to go to school though. I might consider doing vocational but I'm not sure since it hardly gets you anything too much better. It's not a guarantee that you will get a job that's decent even if you spend your precious youth and time trying to get the credentials.

True being a betabux wouldn't satisfy me in the slightest.
What aboit being a beta but without the bux?
I mean, shes more dominant but not cucked.

What aboit being a beta but without the bux?
I mean, shes more dominant but not cucked.
I wouldn't mind that tbh since i consider myself to be a beta aswell.

Every aspect of your life is dictated by your looks failo. This will be you especially if you are the moral type.

Sex life:
No women will ever want you for your looks unless you get really lucky.
In case that you luck out your relationship will likely be over after a while as she cant resist all the chads that are DMing her
People mock you and lose all respect for you because of your celibacy.

Only way to get sex is to get money and/or status at this point. Normies realise this subconciously so they try to acquire M and S.
You have no other choice but to raise your LMS or DIE ALONE.

Social life:
Forced to accept loneliness and solitude as an outcast or being at the bottom of your social circle as a walking joke that gets mocked frequently.
No women will date you from social circle because you are the loser, unless you are willing to provide and be a cuck.
If you are really skilled at something or manage to get money/big house/cars normies will tolerate you, but your looks failo will still permeate every socially interaction.
Everyone will consider you a loser deep down.
Unless really impressive at something that gives you status, chasing MONEY is your only choice to be respected as a human being.

Work life:
-Low/medium IQ or lazy incels don't have qualifications for highly skilled jobs and cant work at most regular jobs because employers prefer better looking people.
At best the incel manages to get a dead end job where he gets treated like trash, works more than other normies at the same job, gets blamed for everything that goes wrong and has a shitty salary.
These incels cant even betabux but are forced to wageslave till they are too old and decide to blow their brains out.
-High IQ incels are raised to get into a decent university at a very difficult course for a job that requires skill. This is the only legit standard way to make good money, but you will also overwork yourself to death. After you spend a couple years studying at university in misery(no sex, shit social life) you get a job. There you also have to deal with other normshits. What ends up happening is the normies become buddies with your bosses while you cant fit in even there. You and some other incels will be responsible for 80% of the workload of the company, everyone else will be bullshitting and getting paid the same. If you do take part in a team projects with normies(you will be forced to work with normies and not other incels) then if you do a good job the normies will get the credit and the promotion.
After you acquire money and are self aware you realise that this much shit you went through was not worth it and that you shouldnt have even tried. At this point you probably blow your brains out.
I object! Even if youre a poor piece of fucking shit, a rope and a stool aren't too expensive
I've done some research for future purposes lol
Not that I'd rope Haha haha ha ha ... ha lol

It starts with trying to figure out the proportion of foids who aren't AWALT and then going through the absolutely soul crushing numbers game of trying to find one. And odds are overwhelmingly stacked against you.

Yes as an incel, especially if manlet. U will never have respect. Only a few industries work for incles( IT,Tech,Engineering,security etc). U will always be second place. Never desired. Always have to work 4-10 as hard to beat foids and normies in the rat race. Many times if ur poor, its just over to begin with.