Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your parents are going to try sabotage you and try to destroy your life. It's completely normal.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I think that whether boomer (or gen x) parents realize it or not, they're going to try to fuck you up if you don't have great genes. Despite what they THINK they want, subconsciously, they don't want anyone who wasn't born without great genes from succeeding.

That's why they (if USA-cel) circumsized you and tell you to beta bucks. They're saying "You're not a chad, now you should suffer".

In the end, they're just another obstacle trying to destroy your life.

I'm sorry, but it's true. I rarely come across a male in the west whose parents did not try to actively fuck up his life. Moms do it but fathers do it to more of an extreme.

Sadly the economy is such shit, it's hard to be able to afford to live alone and cut them out of your life.

Disagree. My parents carried me.

The only way you will ever have sex if you’re incel is if you have money. It’s that simple.

life is suffering and water is wet

Yes parents act like that when you're subhuman

Thought provoking post but I suspect it’s not true in all cases.

They already did and did an excellent job.

Boomers and Gen X'ers are cucks and whores.

JFL at respecting your shitty parents

They were not supportive to fuckboymaxxing, especially father

I think that whether boomer (or gen x) parents realize it or not, they're going to try to fuck you up if you don't have great genes. Despite what they THINK they want, subconsciously, they don't want anyone who wasn't born without great genes from succeeding.

That's why they (if USA-cel) circumsized you and tell you to beta bucks. They're saying "You're not a chad, now you should suffer".

In the end, they're just another obstacle trying to destroy your life.

I'm sorry, but it's true. I rarely come across a male in the west whose parents did not try to actively fuck up his life. Moms do it but fathers do it to more of an extreme.

Sadly the economy is such shit, it's hard to be able to afford to live alone and cut them out of your life.
Your based posts about parental abuse and incompetence is half the reason I'm still on this site tbh. This shit is EXACTLY what happens to me. My boomer nonsentient father owns his own business + investments and is very wealthy, but he refuses to LOAN his son money for 2 surgeries (one of which is covered mostly by insurance) to fix my fucking face from the genetic disorder he KNOWINGLY PASSED ON TO ME (with my shit mother's consent of course). Not a day goes by where I don't wish the worst upon them and all these other evil, morally-bankrupt parents who fuck up humanity.

Yes parents act like that when you're subhuman
Your based posts about parental abuse and incompetence is half the reason I'm still on this site tbh. This shit is EXACTLY what happens to me. My boomer nonsentient father owns his own business + investments and is very wealthy, but he refuses to LOAN his son money for 2 surgeries (one of which is covered mostly by insurance) to fix my fucking face from the genetic disorder he KNOWINGLY PASSED ON TO ME (with my shit mother's consent of course). Not a day goes by where I don't wish the worst upon them and all these other evil, morally-bankrupt parents who fuck up humanity.
Damn fuck your father. I have same problem with mine. Mofo had hundreds of thousands saved up back when I was 20 and refused to let me get any surgery. And now I am 28 and it's too late

Damn fuck your father. I have same problem with mine. Mofo had hundreds of thousands saved up back when I was 20 and refused to let me get any surgery. And now I am 28 and it's too late
JFL I bet your parents abused the shit out of you like mine did as well. Verbal, emotional, and physical abuse topped of with copious amounts of gas lighting, hypocrisy, and clownworld mental gymnastics. Honestly AT LEAST 90 % of people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. People have so little care or concern about bringing innocent humans into this absolutely hellish world it genuinely boggles my mind.

JFL I bet your parents abused the shit out of you like mine did as well. Verbal, emotional, and physical abuse topped of with copious amounts of gas lighting, hypocrisy, and clownworld mental gymnastics. Honestly AT LEAST 90 % of people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce. People have so little care or concern about bringing innocent humans into this absolutely hellish world it genuinely boggles my mind.
Legit. Shit parents are turbo death sentence. Even with normie looks I would have decent probability of ending up incel. Every failure would result in heavy criticism. Not a single success of mine was praised. Even when I started earning 100k plus at 26, didn't a single word of praise from them. Daily verbal abuse. Too many people in this world have kids as if they are pets or a slave to milked and used for their own benefit, imo it's worse to give birth to child who you will raise wrong than kill someone. A death happens in a moment. A lifetime of abuse is decades of suffering

lemme guess

white christian protestant parents?

Legit. Shit parents are turbo death sentence. Even with normie looks I would have decent probability of ending up incel. Every failure would result in heavy criticism. Not a single success of mine was praised. Even when I started earning 100k plus at 26, didn't a single word of praise from them. Daily verbal abuse. Too many people in this world have kids as if they are pets or a slave to milked and used for their own benefit, imo it's worse to give birth to child who you will raise wrong than kill someone. A death happens in a moment. A lifetime of abuse is decades of suffering
Sorry to hear that bro, mine were the same way. I'm glad you can at least cut ties with them since you're financially stable. If this economy and our fiat currency money was actually worth a damn I would've cut ties with them a long, long time ago
lemme guess

white christian protestant parents?

They have the exact same mentality but they're Palestinian Muslim parents. He operates like a neocon boomer espousing the "muh boot straps" mentally-ill sophistry ON TOP of being a leftist. Like 99% of humanity, they're irrational and blindly follow what this Jewish-engineered society teaches them. Doesn't matter how many studies or proofs I present to them. I couldn't be further from him if I tried

Last edited:
I disagree, my father just bought me an entire gaming setup 2 months ago