Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your parents are wired to give you bad advice and lead you in the wrong direction.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
As a parent, your goal is to pass on your genes, and then to get your child into a situation where they can pass on thier genes. When I was younger and asked for advice, I was told, "don't worry about looks and your social life", just work hard in school, get a good job, make a lot of money, and you will get a wife that loves you. Of course that advice was complete shit, and now here I am.

Alternatively, I had two sisters, who had great social lives in school and beyond, so here's the question. If/when they went to my parents, what are the odds they would be sent in the wrong direction? ZERO. My parents likely straight up informed them looks are everything and they would not be misinformed.

So why the difference for us boys than girls? It's because for a man to reproduce, he needs to get a job and support a family financially, while a girl just needs to be pretty and attract a husband, unless of course you become a deadbeat dad who pumps and dumps, but your parents don't want you to become that type of parent. So therefore parents are intentionally neglecting your social and sexual needs when you are young not because they want the best for you and your happiness, but because they want the best for themselves which is grandchildren.

Last edited:
Chad would slay if he had the most incompetent parents in the world.

Is this universal ? My parents have always wanted me to be a betabux provider.

They think you have far higher chance of getting you hole by good job compared to looks which is hard to improve, so they don't say anything about looks to their sons. However, this isn't 20th century, where you'd get good wife thanks to your job. They should stop living in past and tell the reality.

That's why I never listen to the advice of my subhuman father and virtue signalling mother. They just want their sons to become a cucked betabux.

I'll never understand why so many incels trust their parents.

Your parents will destroy your life.

None of us would slay if our parents were omniscient.
bullshit, this forum has thousands of members, we are not all truecel genetic trash, some are, but not all
I'll never understand why so many incels trust their parents.

Your parents will destroy your life.
We're young and don't know any better

> while a girl just needs to be pretty.

Jfl. Cope. Girl just needs a hole. :feelsrope:
Hole = Tutorial mode

just be nice to girls and they will be nice to you, son. women like nice guys.

My parents despite being rich refused to give me hair transplant which I desperately begged them they always say they don't enough money now, mind you that amount required to get me the surgery is less than 5 days worth of income (they earn around Rs. 700,000 a month)my college semester fee was higher than my surgery cost I only needed Rs. 55,000 for the surgery, it's been 6 years since the first time I begged them, I am still a bald ugly subhuman who is regularly insulted based on my baldness some even insult me infront of my parents they just laugh it off, I don't trust my parents in the least they just want me to be their insurance plan, who wage cucks his entire life living a loveless hopeless life serving them. I hate them, I have been secretly saving money by wageslaving at IT company and saved up to 30,000(secretly beacuse my parents are greedy as hell) need about 20,000 more to get my surgery and after I get my degree I moving out and never coming back to these selfish people

So therefore parents are intentionally neglecting your social and sexual needs when you are young not because they want the best for you and your happiness, but because they want the best for themselves which is grandchildren.
It's to retain control over their kids too, financially and emotionally. It'd be much harder to do if the son is out pumping and dumping.

It's to retain control over their kids too, financially and emotionally. It'd be much harder to do if the son is out pumping and dumping.
What do you mean exactly? What difference does it make if their 14 year old is getting laid? They have to buy him some cheap condoms maybe?

What do you mean exactly? What difference does it make if their 14 year old is getting laid? They have to buy him some cheap condoms maybe?
A guy who's forced betabux for a woman is likely to support his parents financially into their own age. Whereas a wild chad won't. All this begins to develop in adolescence.

A guy who's forced betabux for a woman is likely to support his parents financially into their own age. Whereas a wild chad won't. All this begins to develop in adolescence.
Makes sense

lmao why would your parents lead you in the wrong direction there just blue pilled xD

Every word I listened to from my mother has turned out to be wrong and I have paid a heavy price for her cursed advice.

As a parent, your goal is to pass on your genes, and then to get your child into a situation where they can pass on thier genes. When I was younger and asked for advice, I was told, "don't worry about looks and your social life", just work hard in school, get a good job, make a lot of money, and you will get a wife that loves you. Of course that advice was complete shit, and now here I am.

Alternatively, I had two sisters, who had great social lives in school and beyond, so here's the question. If/when they went to my parents, what are the odds they would be sent in the wrong direction? ZERO. My parents likely straight up informed them looks are everything and they would not be misinformed.

So why the difference for us boys than girls? It's because for a man to reproduce, he needs to get a job and support a family financially, while a girl just needs to be pretty and attract a husband, unless of course you become a deadbeat dad who pumps and dumps, but your parents don't want you to become that type of parent. So therefore parents are intentionally neglecting your social and sexual needs when you are young not because they want the best for you and your happiness, but because they want the best for themselves which is grandchildren.

I'm 100% convinced most people see male children as someone to abuse and use as a scapegoat for their shitty lives.

They don't even have to be related. Teachers and authority figures do it to males as well.

That's why I never listen to the advice of my subhuman father and virtue signalling mother. They just want their sons to become a cucked betabux.
And even that is becoming increasingly harder. The economy is fucked and women's standards keep rising. 100k is nothing special in their eyes.

if you're a man you shouldn't be blaming your parents for everything as an adult, they're just two sex havers who happened to have you, they're obligated to feed and clothe you until you can get a job, if even that. not like they wanted to give birth to an incel

if you're a man you shouldn't be blaming your parents for everything as an adult, they're just two sex havers who happened to have you, they're obligated to feed and clothe you until you can get a job, if even that. not like they wanted to give birth to an incel
Fuck off with this bluepilled neoliberal shit. Parents are responsible for guiding you in life. If they're only doing the bare minimum, they are shit. "They didn't want to give birth to an incel", well then maybe they should've focused on turning me into the chaddiest version of me I could be instead of being a "good boy"

> while a girl just needs to be pretty.

Jfl. Cope. Girl just needs a hole. :feelsrope:
Hole = Tutorial mode
true lol. However in the past a girl had to be pretty or the only husband she could get made a dogshit amount of money.

I feel my Dad had the lottery approach to raising kids, jus do minimum - feed n cloth offspring n hope he goes far in life:feelskek:

my dad is very blackpilled in some instances.
His belief in love is very vague and he always tells me that if i dont get a good job my wife'll be ugly as sin.
I sometimes wonder if he means that in the sense that the only way for me to have an attractive wife is for me to be rich

my dad is very blackpilled in some instances.
His belief in love is very vague and he always tells me that if i dont get a good job my wife'll be ugly as sin.
I sometimes wonder if he means that in the sense that the only way for me to have an attractive wife is for me to be rich
he sounds like my dad "Just be rich".

basically the advice I received was worry about school because they wanted to trick me into betabuxxing

I didn't get the personality crap from my dad, but the females in my family fed me it
my grandma still calls me handsome and says that im skinny.It's actually infuriating sometimes

my grandma still calls me handsome and says that im skinny.It's actually infuriating sometimes
are you fat? I mean your face was a tad bloated

My parents didn’t teach me anything tbh.

I'm 100% convinced most people see male children as someone to abuse and use as a scapegoat for their shitty lives.

They don't even have to be related. Teachers and authority figures do it to males as well.
For example, Every girl aged 16+ had a car already, bought by their parents. Every one in school, everyone at the jobs I was at

Meanwhile I can't recall almost a single guy who had one, even though they were older and worked alot more

They had to pull themselves up by the boostraps and not be entitled while the holes got everything handed to them by mommy and daddy

I hate my family for having lied to me and I always will
They also denied my happiness by refusing to accept looks matter and not give me surgeries

my dad told me that foids ain't shit since i was young
My dad was a faggot timid meek cuck who took out insecurities on me and my brother. You are lucky.

For example, Every girl aged 16+ had a car already, bought by their parents. Every one in school, everyone at the jobs I was at

Meanwhile I can't recall almost a single guy who had one, even though they were older and worked alot more

They had to pull themselves up by the boostraps and not be entitled while the holes got everything handed to them by mommy and daddy
holy shit, my sisters got cars bought.

I was handed down an older car (I guess that counts for something), but still

Well said. Everybody is against you, everybody is your enemy including your family.
holy shit, my sisters got cars bought.

I was handed down an older car (I guess that counts for something), but still
Mogs me hard.

I never take their advice srsly