Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your parents worried about your inceldom?

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
Your parents worried about your inceldom?

Your parents asked you question like this:
"Do you have a girlfriend?"

How did you usually answer them?
What they think about your inceldom?

I’m begging them to let me eat more protein and lose weight but they don’t listen and keep fattening me by forcing me to eat junk

I’m begging them to let me eat more protein and lose weight but they don’t listen and keep fattening me by forcing me to eat junk
growing up i've been fed a lot of unhealthy shit which caused me to experience countless ailments in my lifetime
I've recently started to cook simple zero carb stuff and feed myself in a way that doesn't reflect other people's habits
98% of the food in my house is shit
If you can, buy meat and eggs and cook yourself
you just have to go against the grain
eventually you'll learn how feed yourself without having to rely on their junk

Last edited:
Mom encourages it cause she hates me and doesn't want me to succeed in life.
Dad i'm not sure if he knows, he probably has a good hunch about it though

my mom is worried about me but the concept of inceldom is so foreign to her she simply can't understand it

No never. First of all they're Muslim retards who don't approve outside-of-marriage relationships. Also they have so much misery in their own lives I don't think they even think about smaller problems such as my inceldom.

Bruh, aren't you old enough to eat what you want?
That would be quite logical which is why it doesn’t work in india. It’s a third world shithole country so being ‘fat’ is considered rich and high class. Every time I bring up the issue of diet she starts crying about how millions of kids don’t even get to eat lunch and blah blah blah. She forcibly overfeeds and me and I feel like my obesity has contributed to my inceldom and bullying

Ffs stp eating that shit food and let your mom cry.

How tall are you?
5’5 :lul: :feelsrope: . It doesn’t work that way in India. Youre supposed to listen to your parents or face familial exclusion

I just tell them that I'm not interested in being in a relationship. My family thinks I'm gay

Fuck them then, it's your health above all.
The worst thing is I can’t even walk for more than 20 minutes a day bc my feet start to hurt. So exercise is out of the question. I stopped eating lunch in school for a few weeks last year and dropped to 23% BF (which is slightly overweight) and my mother had a literal breakdown crying about how malnourished I look. Im at 30% now

They are delusional and think by the time I reach 24 I will somehow magically bring them a daughter in law.
She forcibly overfeeds and me
Have you tried just don't eat the food and say you are full theory?

Just kidding you probably have already tried it.

Holy shit nigga 30%?

Don't exercise it's bad for your joints if you're fat start swimming.
Can’t do any of those things bc everything is still closed here. I don’t have a cycle anymore either. So I’m basically stuck in a pit of my own misery. I love my parents but they’re dumb as shit. If you know of anything I can do to lose weight pls tell me.
They are delusional and think by the time I reach 24 I will somehow magically bring them a daughter in law.

Have you tried just don't eat the food and say you are full theory?

Just kidding you probably have already tried it.
Bruh you know Indian parents, they literally force feed you

Bruh you know Indian parents, they literally force feed you
Two - three years ago I started to starve myself to see if I end up with better facial structure.

Whenever my parents would put extra food I would just throw the extra portion in the dustbin. Over the time they gave up and my mother started saying that im eating less than my little sister who's in 7th grade.

But then again I my parents aren't the type who would force me to do something. Maybe I study alot so they never say anything to me I guess.

I'm going to stave myself again tbh. I just want to be as lean as possible.

Two - three years ago I started to starve myself to see if I end up with better facial structure.

Whenever my parents would put extra food I would just throw the extra portion in the dustbin. Over the time they gave up and my mother started saying that im eating less than my little sister who's in 7th grade.

But then again I my parents aren't the type who would force me to do something. Maybe I study alot so they never say anything to me I guess.

I'm going to stave myself again tbh. I just want to be as lean as possible.
I study a lot too but they literally don’t let me do anything to myself. I’m not even allowed to have my own hairstyle

I study a lot too but they literally don’t let me do anything to myself. I’m not even allowed to have my own hairstyle
Wtf it's over for you

That's bad even for Indian parents.

Wtf it's over for you

That's bad even for Indian parents.
Yeah overprotective parents destroyed any chance I had at socialcirclemaxxing. It’s like they refuse to believe that peer validation is a thing

Yeah overprotective parents destroyed any chance I had at socialcirclemaxxing. It’s like they refuse to believe that peer validation is a thing
Becoming a high tier wagecuck is the best possible life someone could have according to curry parents, even if the said person's quality of life sucks.

My father is in prison and doesn’t ask me anymore. My mother knows of my inceldom problems and is understanding.

No, they know it's over

I grew up in a conservative family, they wouldn't want me being with girls before marriage anyway, although I still wonder what goes through their minds in relation to marriage and me.

Only think my parents nag about is studyceling.

My mother basically told my new therapist that I'm incel

They don't ask about it anymore they know it's over for me at 26 with zero relationship experience

Mine just think moneymaxxing will help me find a foid.

My parents are out of the picture. When my mom was still around, she expressed some concern that I never dated but later in her life i think she accepted that i was always going to be a failure

theyr'e too bluepilled to worry, maybe in 4 years they will do something