Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your penis is designed to shoot sperm into a vagina

TrumpGigaChad

TrumpGigaChad

Recruit
★★
Your dad managed to do it. Literally what is stopping you

lmao the title made me laugh, OP. it's hard to believe that i have a penis designed to shoot sperm into a woman's vagina. the whole idea sounds ridiculous to me.

15 years ago this was other world

kodoku said:

Vaginas produce lubrication when they are plunged by a penis

TrumpGigaChad said:

Are you trolling? Guys pls tell me this guy is trolling

This was reported as trolling/baiting but I think it's funny and inoffensive enough to leave up. I lol'd.

My personality!

retarded_dumbshit said:
lmao the title made me laugh, OP. it's hard to believe that i have a penis designed to shoot sperm into a woman's vagina. the whole idea sounds ridiculous to me.

This, the idea of a girl being attracted to me let alone having my penis in her vagina is absurd and surreal to me.

It's wrong to rape and I don't want to go to prison right now, so that is what is stopping me.

DyingHope said:
It's wrong to rape and I don't want to go to prison right now, so that is what is stopping me.

Skin problems,Mental health problems,Height

I'm the worse version of my dad in terms of appearance.

standards are getting too high, even as a 7/10 you could ask 100 girls on the street and none would sleep with you because they all can have 8/10 Chad. It=over. Fucking hell, your genetics determine whether you can insert your penis into a prime female pussy and have her giggling in your arms as she cums and you cum. They determine if women will love you or HATE you. How can a personality develop and be positive if these BIOLOGICAL needs are taken away from sub8 men? Of course your personality is good if ALL women lust after you and look at you constantly, smiling, swooning and looking at you as the ALPHA male in all social interactions? Sub8 men are neglected and destroyed.

ropecel_is_cope said:
standards are getting too high, even as a 7/10 you could ask 100 girls on the street and none would sleep with you because they all can have 8/10 Chad. It=over. Fucking hell, your genetics determine whether you can insert your penis into a prime female pussy and have her giggling in your arms as she cums and you cum. They determine if women will love you or HATE you. How can a personality develop and be positive if these BIOLOGICAL needs are taken away from sub8 men? Of course your personality is good if ALL women lust after you and look at you constantly, smiling, swooning and looking at you as the ALPHA male in all social interactions? Sub8 men are neglected and destroyed.

Thats natural selection buddy, ugly unfit genetic trash males are destroyed beyond repair and have the finger pointed back at them so they rope and disaplear from the gene pool and also to make the normies feel better. Yaay.

retarded_dumbshit said:
got bad news

The police and the law. If there were none I would be shooting sperm 24/7.

LynchingTriHards said:
The police and the law. If there were none I would be shooting sperm 24/7.

Fuck the bitch police

I'm fat and unatractive mentally and physically which makes me socially impaired which makes me fat and more unatractive which makes me even more socially impaired.

We should make a PUA circle. We might not look that good but we have humor and not giving a fuck attitude.

TrumpGigaChad said:
Vaginas produce lubrication when they are plunged by a penis
I meant the dad part hehe

Ugly profile because of nose, big eyes, big head, rabbit teeth, and a small dick is what stops me.

GeneticDysfunction said:
Thats natural selection buddy, ugly unfit genetic trash males are destroyed beyond repair and have the finger pointed back at them so they rope and disaplear from the gene pool and also to make the normies feel better. Yaay.
Man this sounds so logical.
I honesty am starting to consider the rope treatment.

kodoku said:

15yo

GTFO you arent incel yet just too aspie and shy. Talk to us when u rack up 10 rejections. RRREEEEEE.

PLS BAN CHILDREN

TrumpGigaChad said:

Never knew my Dad

Technology changing culture = women receive more attention now than ever before, creates inflated egos for women, females standards go up, puts pressure on men to compete against each other to attract females, game will just get more difficult and put more stress on men trying to compete while leaving more men out of the game entirely (Incels)

Tinder allows finding best males easier, more females sleeping around, top/best males are much like women so much attention their standards up and most men know not to settle down with females who sleep around.

Females who aren't virgins and get married extremely high likely-hood of divorcing and law courts favor women

https://ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability/
wolfinger-sex-divorce-table-1.png

wolfinger-sex-partners-divorce-figure-1-1.png

FACEandLMS said:
15yo

GTFO you arent incel yet just too aspie and shy. Talk to us when u rack up 10 rejections. RRREEEEEE.

PLS BAN CHILDREN

kek I'm 20 dude I just threw a random number

kodoku said:
kek I'm 20 dude I just threw a random number

Sorry, I was drunk. I barely remember writing that post.

FACEandLMS said:
Sorry, I was drunk. I barely remember writing that post.

The Legend himself. You should do some catfish videos. I think this could be an explosive genre.