Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Your place on racism scale

how racist you are?

• Racist. Races are not equal, and man's worth is defined by his racial belonging

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • Racial realist. Races are not equal, but man's worth is defined by his individual capabilities

Votes: 72 66.1%
  • Racial equalist. All different, all equal

Votes: 11 10.1%
  • Race denier. There is one race - human race

Votes: 9 8.3%

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
As civilised, not brainwashed, and enough educated man of culture with right understanding of world, and even IQ above average, what those tests resulted in, I see reality: races being different, and having better or worse capabilities, and so value. But value of particular man must be set on his individual capabilities, and so bright and cultured individual of lower race has same worth than similar from higher race, and more worth than white trash. That still not meaning mass import of even good individuals of other races is good thing: racial purity is to be preserved, and those good individuals are needed in their birthplaces, to make them less of shitholes. But what we see today is not even that, europeans are letting in total subhuman trash, and the only good thing of that is punishment to West for it's cucked degeneracy and overprotective daddies of teen girls
In spheres of waifus, I prefer of own race, is for racial preservationism, and even important, girls of my race can be the most beautifull, most colourfull. But in case of no success in finding waifu of own race, success in finding waifu of other race could be good too. In that case asian be preferred, as that race is one of highest in this planet, and we could have beautifull and intelligent eurasian son, like St.Elliot, he was supreme gentleman, but not appreciated by primitive femoids. But black waifu could be too, if really expectional individual. Must be cute, quality black femoids are very bad at. High IQ is not absolutely required, can be even below average, but must be cultured, open-minded, virgin with high morals, and "act white", or atleast not like loud annoying nigger femoids. Those belong in Africa or in zoo, not next to civilised white man of culture

Now give me cute adorable loli waifu of culture from any race. Ogg not want uglee femoid, Ogg want utiutiu loli
Choi cute

Last edited:
I'm a realist you have to be against facts to vote something else.

I'm a definite race realist, ngl.

I am against racism but society itself is inheritally racist, no matter how much they try to cover it up by virtue signalling.

racial realist

I can only get my dick hard to asian and white femoid. Obviously I prefer female of own race but if I can't have that I'll go overseas to try my luck in SEA

"Racist" I guess, I accept that I'm inferior.

I believe in superior and inferior races but only collectively. I judge individuals according to their character.

I would like to argue with those deny existence of races

Reality may suck...
But at least it's real.

I'm in no way racist, I just hate almost all the human race

I support globalism and globalist policies.

Racial realist. Races are not equal, but man's worth is defined by his individual capabilities

The human races aren't equal at all. Subsaharan Africans aren't equal to Arabs, Arabs aren't equal to Europeans, Latinos aren't equal to Japanese people. It doesn't mean though that all Europeans/East Asians such as Japanese and Koreans are superior to every freaking Black, Arab or Latino. I've seen many Subsaharan Africans and Arabs who are more educated, wiser, succeful and civilized than many Europeans.

Same I can't wait for the human race to go extinct
The human races aren't equal at all. Subsaharan Africans aren't equal to Arabs, Arabs aren't equal to Europeans, Latinos aren't equal to Japanese people. It doesn't mean though that all Europeans/East Asians such as Japanese and Koreans are superior to every freaking Black, Arab or Latino. I've seen many Subsaharan Africans and Arabs who are more educated, wiser, succeful and civilized than many Europeans.

Based post

The second option is more realistic than any other option.

Cope tbh gooks are incels by default and race. Subhuman genetics

I see people as individuals but do admit that races exist.
Just don't be an asshole and I won't hate you

My views on humanity and racial differences are more complex than just "muh tribe good. Your tribe bad" or "me white you black, can't get along. Stay away". But I do simply wish to watch the races kill each other relentlessly. So I'm not racist myself but I support conflict and racism.

you have to be an absolute cuck or completely delusional to support the improvement of the human species as a whole or worry about humanity problems such as racism. Sadly there are both incels here who happen to be both poltards and leftists turds that actually believe a ethnostate or a mutt world will benefit them AS individuals. Sure there are benefits to both concepts. Be it a less supply of men thus less competition or access to more foids of different backgrounds thus higher chances of finding a mate. But that's not for people like us (maybe no all of us since most of you fuckers are larpers). Both worlds are for normies and higher status men.

Last edited:
In school they taught us the that there are no human races kek. Since Im not an NPC I didnt fall for it.

Races are not equal. This is an inofficial list how races were viewed in the 20th century, but it's still accurate imo:

1. Scandinavian, Germanic, East-Russian Aryan race
2. Rest of European white race
3. Eurocentric Egyptian, Afghan brown race
4. Asian, Mongoloid yellow race
5. Sub-Saharan African, Indian black race

Last edited:
Races are not equal. This is an inofficial list how races were viewed in the 20th century, but it's still accurate imo:

You got a link for that? It looks like a seven year olds attempt at distinguishing between the races.

I only get racist when I have repeated conflicts with members of said race. Otherwise, I don't give a fuck, I have friends of all ethnicities.

You got a link for that? It looks like a seven year olds attempt at distinguishing between the races.
It was on a homepage that I visited years ago. Can't remember it's source.

How are Indians and Sub-Saharan Africans the same race? I've never seen anyone make a racial claim so ridiculous. It would've been quite convenient if you could just assign every race to a color, but reality has a tendency to exhibit much more complexity than we'd wish.

I'm racist as fuck. Certain races are superior to others. it's a simple biological fact.

How are Indians and Sub-Saharan Africans the same race? I've never seen anyone make a racial claim so ridiculous. It would've been quite convenient if you could just assign every race to a color, but reality has a tendency to exhibit much more complexity than we'd wish.
Races were categorized in colors to make it more overseeable, thus Indians and Sub-Saharan Africans both belong to black race, as they are both shitskins, have lowest IQ and are subhuman thrash.

races are superior to others. it's a simple biological fact.

Races were categorized in colors to make it more overseeable, thus Indians and Sub-Saharan Africans both belong to black race, as they are both shitskins, have lowest IQ and are subhuman thrash.
Race isn't determined by skin color, you cretin; it is determined by genetics. Just because two individuals are 'shitskins' or 'jizzskins' doesn't mean they belong to the same race.
I've seen some Indians and blacks post here, and they all happen to be smarter than you. You need to be taught some humility, you filthy wignat.

Last edited:
Race isn't determined by skin color, you cretin; it is determined by genetics. Just because two individuals are 'shitskins' or 'jizzskins' doesn't mean they belong to the same race.
I've seen some Indians and blacks post here, and they all happen to be smarter than you. You need to be taught some humility, you filthy wignat.
And your point is?

I am a race realist but I am not racist. I don't care what someone's race is. I judge them by the content of their character. But I will admit that I get paranoid when black men walk behind me. I'm always a little worried I'm going to get mugged.

Found the shitskin.

Depends on which indians you're talking about.

Racial realist, definitely.

Also, term black used for negroids, not for dark skinned Indians aka Dravidian people, they are Caucasoids that mixed with Australo Melanesian people thus thats why they have dark skin

Depends on which indians you're talking about.
I was actually talking about Indigenous Americans and Dravidian. Most people in India are rather ethnic is right, but they're still at the bottom of the table. Their population is almost as much as China, and look how inferior they are compared to the Republic of China.

I was actually talking about Indigenous Americans and Dravidian. Most people in India are rather ethnic is right, but they're still at the bottom of the table. Their population is almost as much as China, and look how inferior they are compared to the Republic of China.
India is a big mess, they invaded by Aryans at first and then invaded by the Turks, Mongols, Britfags and stupid policies like caste system ripped off them, they failed to form a nation