Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Your room is not livable for a human" -My mom

MY FUCK GOD MAN YOUR MOTHER IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.

HOW CAN YOU LIVE LIKE THIS???? WTFFF :worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:
Idk. It doesnt bother me
Only wtf thing I see in this photo is the piss bottles besides that its not much to complain about. I also sleep on the floor and your basement is surprisingly well lit.
What's wrong with puss bottles?

Who said I m a human bean

It's really not THAT bad
View attachment 80132
Holy fucking goddamn shit-in-the-tube Douglas MacArthur visiting the Philippines in a nutsack
Even I call myself messy, but god fucking damn I'm not piss-in-bottle tier
Basic cleanliness is important, I'd advise you spend an hour or two to atleast try for god's sake
I'm not trying to sound rude but it's kinda jarring to look at

Holy fucking goddamn shit-in-the-tube Douglas MacArthur visiting the Philippines in a nutsack
Even I call myself messy, but god fucking damn I'm not piss-in-bottle tier
Basic cleanliness is important, I'd advise you spend an hour or two to atleast try for god's sake
I'm not trying to sound rude but it's kinda jarring to look at
A U T I S M

plus I dont even notice the mess

Piss in the sink

Piss out of the window

Its ok,man!. A dirty room show how pathetic you are.

A trucel have a room like yours!

Ovet for momcels.

Shoutout to mommygfcels @Zesto

why do you live in the basement?
Because I get a floor to myself. And she made me move down here because I'm too loud.
Hit us up with some more pics my nigga
20190112 232038

My dog isn't house trained so he pisses on the carpet from time to time. I never vacuum, I've cleaned with a carpet cleaner once. Been at my place around six months now. I throw my dirty laundry in the corner of my room until it piles up and the smell gets too much (around 3-4 weeks). He'll shit on the carpet too, but I'm able to clean those nuggets up in a jiff.

My room is Neet and Tidy most of the time. Cleaning and organising is a speciality of mine, it's even gotten me some low payed work on the side.

Tbh clean it a bit boyo I bet there are rats in your room

You're room is tame, bruh, just empty the piss bottles when you shit and it's all good.

Apparently my NEET cave is unlivable for a human being according to my mom :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She had to come into my room (the basement) and was left in shock. Tried to shame me but I ignored her and played it off like I dont care. (Which I dont)

It's not even that dirty kek just bottles on the floor and some trash

Any other NEETs like me living in conditions unfit for a human?
No man I like to keep my place clean, I thought you were TIDY :feelsbadman:

brutal stinkpill tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back