Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Your siblings and parents may turn against you

Do your siblings try/tried to hang out with you

• They were forced by parents and did enjoy having me around

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
I’m sure most members of incels.co know this is 100% true but to like those who think I’m lying or trying to seem like the biggest truecel you don’t understand where I’m coming from yet. You can have the best relationship with family members but if ya siblings never tried to hang out with ya outside of family functions and there’s no crazy reason they can’t do so it’s a sign it’s over for you. They don’t feel connected to you and then your parents starts to question everything about you and they secretly lose faith in your life. No matter if ya have a fucking job , fucking great grades or offer some of the best support they can ask for...

Your fucking family will turn on you and alienate you if they know you’re a social failure. Only then the blackpill becomes more real and life threatening your basically seen past help and redemption almost like a criminal or some idiot that has been accused of sexually assaulting someone and ya can never recover. That is a fate similar to being virgin after 21 in the west as a secular male

here’s some quotes that ya might hear your siblings use to describe why they don’t hang out with you to your parents

“He doesn’t like going outside”
“We don’t know much about each other”
“He’s not cool enough to hang with me”
“He’s a nerd”
“He has (something like acne) and that would make me look bad”

its over if ya siblings and parents don’t welcome your presence and that should make you have hate for them because that’s treason and they should be impeached in GTA San Andreas

Well, if you have a sister like me, she will definitely turn against you when you are a failure. Not sure about my parents though.

Ive seen the opposite. My bro is 30, incel af, we always tried to make him feel in the family, listen to him, do things how he wants it done, give him priority to things, yet he is also one of the worst manchildren ive seen and you cannot even criticize him in a friendly, constructive way or he will take it like a Karen.
He is also a hypochondriac who is always making a big deal out of how he's going to die (like Tony Sopranos mother) from high cholesterol and so hes begging for a vaccine and really pressuring my mum into taking one. If you are an annoying fuck like him then sadly yes even I would turn against you.
The guy commands my mum to do things like shes a dog nowadays. Thats what happens when you enable people too much.

Jfl I spooked the users again

They already did

I’m sure most members of incels.co know this is 100% true but to like those who think I’m lying or trying to seem like the biggest truecel you don’t understand where I’m coming from yet. You can have the best relationship with family members but if ya siblings never tried to hang out with ya outside of family functions and there’s no crazy reason they can’t do so it’s a sign it’s over for you. They don’t feel connected to you and then your parents starts to question everything about you and they secretly lose faith in your life. No matter if ya have a fucking job , fucking great grades or offer some of the best support they can ask for...

Your fucking family will turn on you and alienate you if they know you’re a social failure. Only then the blackpill becomes more real and life threatening your basically seen past help and redemption almost like a criminal or some idiot that has been accused of sexually assaulting someone and ya can never recover. That is a fate similar to being virgin after 21 in the west as a secular male

here’s some quotes that ya might hear your siblings use to describe why they don’t hang out with you to your parents

“He’s a nerd”

its over if ya siblings and parents don’t welcome your presence and that should make you have hate for them because that’s treason and they should be impeached in GTA San Andreas
Only child, I have no one man. Absolutely no one.

Absolutely relatable.

My siblings always criticized me and now never call me. We only see each other at family gatherings a couple of times each year.
They don't hate me openly, but clearly despise me. Once my mother dies, they will basically cut all ties with me and leave me completely alone.

The funny thing is that they start to hate each other as well (due to financial mogging, how they raise their kids, bullshit stuff like that). But I have nothing to do with their conflicts. I'm only a family member through my mother.

“He’s a nerd”

Already happened. No one wants to go out with me and I'm never invited to go anywhere (even before Corona) so ya.

Turn against them first if you sense that they are going in that direction. I can't stress this enough.

If you sense they don't appreciate you, GHOST THEM. Ghost them fucking hard. Be zero available to them and forget about them.

You know why? They will betray you either way but if you ghost them first you will at least have your fucking dignity. The alternative is begging for crumbs of attention and that is literally fucking below me, will never happen. You don't FULLY like and accept me? GTFO OF MY FUCKING LIFE! EITHER YOU ARE 100% FOR ME OR AGAINST ME. NO FUCKING GAMES. GET THE FUCK OUT AND STAY OUT.