Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your take on environmental issues ?

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
Do you care about the environment or do you believe that this whole world should just burn ?

Want humanity to burn, but not world :/

Only the big producers have to do it. Smaller countries who contribute 0.00001% of total emissions shouldn’t be virtue signalling muh environment when the only difference it will make by them doing it is increasing their energy bills by 1000% for 0 effects

the earth is already too far gone tbh

Humanity should burn, not the environment. Animals did nothing to deserve that. I don't believe in climate change though.

I believe we are part of the environment and everything we do is part of the natural system no matter what we do.

i'm not changing any of my habits until those who actually cause pollution change their ways

Humanity is a plague and should be wiped out. The Earth itself dosent deserve the hell humans have brought upon it

I stopped caring after swallowing the blackpill tbh.

I dont understand why people care so much about environment. People are more important than a bunch of trees, the enviroment is there for us not the other way around.

I dont understand why people care so much about environment. People are more important than a bunch of trees, the enviroment is there for us not the other way around.
Without healthy enviroment people will die dummy. I dont mind it but you as humanist should take it into consideration

Without healthy enviroment people will die dummy. I dont mind it but you as humanist should take it into consideration
We should obviously care more, but theres nothing wrong about using the environment for our interests, unlike what soyboys like to think

We should obviously care more, but theres nothing wrong about using the environment for our interests, unlike what soyboys like to think
We should obviusly nuke the planet

Shitty thread. The environmental issues are already too far gone. Even if we stopped the emissions right now it would take decades to see improvement in climate change. And the real issues with climate change will take full effect in 20-30 years from now.

Can't care less, these elites have their agenda in place for depopulation and new world order crap, can't stop them if everyone calls you a conspiracy theorist

I like the environment because on some occasions the environment looks absolutely beautiful. Humanity should burn though.

Fuck the environment.
I have no future and I'm not even allowed to have a future.
Cucks should give me a good reason to give a shit about the environment

Humans should suffer the consequences

Environmentalism and climate cultism is a religion. And I reject all forms of organized superstition.

If you're an ugly man who cares about the environment you're basically saying you want to make the world better for chad's offspring.

I care about the environment and animals more than people tbh

Who gives a fuck? Environmental issues is just another source for more foid virtue signalling.

it's hoax and we've never been to space and never will

I care about the environment, but most environmental activism (in particular global warming stuff) is just another power grab and wealth transfer from the working to ruling classes.

I used to care back when I thought I would have a future and could be accepted by my fellow man

I do care about the nature but not humanity. fuck the humanity tbh

I try not to waste resources, but it's mostly about frugality rather than being environmentally friendly