Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your teens are some of the most important years of your life

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Think about it, these are the years where you develop the most, where you experiment with relationships and responsibilities. How are we supposed to be functional adults when we're basically overgrown children? We've missed out on all of these experiences and tools that an average person needs to survive adulthood. 

By all intents and purposes, I am a man. I am able to drink, I am able to drive, I am able to vote... Yet I haven't so much as had my first kiss while there are fourteen year olds out there who have had full blown sex. 

To make matters worse, we will just be more and more behind our peers as each year passes. Life only becomes more miserable with age.
There is no justice in the world, we're all collectively doomed.

When I was 15-16 I was in class and overheard some fuckers almost 2 years younger than me going on about parties, laying MULTIPLE Stacies, getting blowjobs at fucking school, etc. etc. while I'd never had anyone speak to me who wasnt paid or biologically wired to, and that's when it fully sunk in for me that I was FUCKED

ha ha it is over my friends

Take the agepill.

By all intents and purposes, I am a man. I am able to drink, I am able to drive, I am able to vote... Yet I haven't so much as had my first kiss while there are fourteen year olds out there who have had full blown sex.

To make matters worse, we will just be more and more behind our peers as each year passes. Life only becomes more miserable with age.
There is no justice in the world, we're all collectively doomed.
Brutal blackpill.

When I was 14, I was reading Donald Duck comics and playing with Lego while my classmates already started drinking alcohol and having sex.

Now I'm almost 25 and I'm still reading Donald Duck comics. I still have the same hobbies and interests that I had over 10 years ago.

No years are important. The only life that matters is the next one achieved through Christ.

ItheIthe said:
No years are important. The only life that matters is the next one achieved through Christ.

Christ can suck my dick. :D

Just a reminder. As of now and everyday ever since our inceldom there have been a fuck ton of young teens getting laid - perhaps multiple times while we never get to experience that and rot for the rest of our lives.

instant_death said:
When I was 15-16 I was in class and overheard some fuckers almost 2 years younger than me going on about parties, laying MULTIPLE Stacies, getting blowjobs at fucking school, etc. etc. while I'd never had anyone speak to me who wasnt paid or biologically wired to, and that's when it fully sunk in for me that I was FUCKED

ha ha it is over my friends

Yeah, I know of 12 year olds that fucked around while I was 17 around that time without having even touched a female (hasn't changed till now anyway).
The cock carousel begins early. The only solace you can try to find is that thanks to the 20/80 rule, the majority of guys in high school won't get to taste prime teen pussy in the end.
It's just Chads that take em all and then throw the used goods to the beta rest.