Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Your thoughts on Valentines Day

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
I know Valentines Day has passed but I want to know your opinion on Valentines Day and the people who celebrated it with their loved ones and putting soppy posts about it all over social media?

my opinion is that Valentines Day is capitalist event to manipulate gullible self-centred morons to spend shit loads of money on chocolate, flowers, teddies, jewellery and post them and also photo of themselves all over social media to virtue signal. I just hoped that they chocked on their food and spat at each other’s faces

HOLIDAY MADE FOR BULLYING INCELS

BOTTOM TEXT

I know Valentines Day has passed but I want to know your opinion on Valentines Day and the people who celebrated it with their loved ones and putting soppy posts about it all over social media?

my opinion is that Valentines Day is capitalist event to manipulate gullible self-centred morons to spend shit loads of money on chocolate, flowers, teddies, jewellery and post them and also photo of themselves all over social media to virtue signal. I just hoped that they chocked on their food and spat at each other’s faces
The answer right there below alongside with the incels mocking thing. Jews will obviously gain some shekels while the evil inkels rot in their homes alone.

Abolish the holiday altogether.

High economics IQ
I am an economicscel and would like to co-author my Blackpilled economics book with u