Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Your view on "mom bods"

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I was about to post examples, but I'd probably get banned for "worship", jfl. You can just google it if you don't get what I mean. It's like a dad bod, but female. Would you date a female with a mom bod? Do you find mom bods attractive? Are mom bods more, or less acceptable than dad bods?

I would as long as you don't mean the stretched skin look cause that would mean single mom.

didnt look it up but no cellulite for me, thx

I search it and i dont find it attratcive

Might make a nice lampshade...

I would as long as you don't mean the stretched skin look cause that would mean single mom.
It means skinnyfat or slightly overweight, just like dad bod for men, though due to gynoid fat distribution, mom bod is less beer belly muffin top, more thunder thigh chubby bottom.

Would you date a female with a mom bod? Do you find mom bods attractive?
yes. I like mom bods. They usually are big tits and ass with some slight bodyfat on them, but all in the right places.
Breeding cow, fertility goddess, Venus bodytype.
it's all amazing.
Also when they got a nice bush and armpit hair :feelsgah:

They’re ok but because men have lower standards for women than women have for men anymore they are seen as hot compared to most foids in the same age range. I guess