Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You’re a virgin because of your personality and what you post on forums you inkwell

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Nope. How can our “misogynistic” personality and what we type on here be the reason when nobody in real life knows what we post here? Do these bluepilled fags think that people i know irl have seen my posts? So how can that be the reason? People we know irl don’t see our posts. Also many IT fags are incels in denial and say “I’m a virgin but at least I’m not an inkwell” well if your personality is good why are YOU a virgin too?

bluepill argument debunked

"Silly inkwell, obviously they cant read your mind, but your intense hatred for women shows in your interactions. It's not possible to keep your hatred for them bottled up"
"Teehee I cant believe my boyfriend beat me up, I thought he was such a nice guy"

"Silly inkwell, obviously they cant read your mind, but your intense hatred for women shows in your interactions. It's not possible to keep your hatred for them bottled up"
"Teehee I cant believe my boyfriend beat me up, I thought he was such a nice guy"
Always we see vids of chads beating their gf

High iq as always and glad ur unbanned man

@Pennywise made a good thread or reply about this which was high IQ, it's not like we act all spazzy and blackpilled on here vs. IRL we're just normal people who are unattractive to society

Actually, foids would like our posts more than soyboy posts. Offensive or not, "misogynist" or not... our posts are simply more High T and dark triad than soyboy posts. If there are any foids on IT, they would rather fuck us than ITcels. dedsrs ngl

The absolute state of bluepillers

I dont say that Chads are nice, but todays thots are so shallow that even the nicest person would beat the shit out of them if he was up to know them better

Actually, foids would like our posts more than soyboy posts. Offensive or not, "misogynist" or not... our posts are simply more High T and dark triad than soyboy posts. If there are any foids on IT, they would rather fuck us than ITcels. dedsrs ngl
i think IT mog us too

I was featured on IT twice today and both times they said, "No wonder everyone hates him because of what he posts on the internet."

JFL I'm literally a nice dude irl. I treat everyone with respect and etc. Most people would be SHOCKED to see that I post on here.

What about users here who didn't use internet until recently?
They never had a chance to post anything misogynistic on the internet
full

I was featured on IT twice today and both times they said, "No wonder everyone hates him because of what he posts on the internet."

JFL I'm literally a nice dude irl. I treat everyone with respect and etc. Most people would be SHOCKED to see that I post on here.
They’re so fucking retarded jfl. “Maybe if you didn’t post on incel forums you would get laid!” How the fuck do people irl know you even post there?

They should look at chads personality

What about users here who didn't use internet until recently?
They never had a chance to post anything misogynistic on the internet
full
They’re so fucking retarded jfl. “Maybe if you didn’t post on incel forums you would get laid!” How the fuck do people irl know you even post there?
Most people irl would be shocked if they knew what we post here . We act completely different irl. So that argument from IT is just retarded. Can’t believe they didn’t realize how dumb that argument is

Nope. How can our “misogynistic” personality and what we type on here be the reason when nobody in real life knows what we post here? Do these bluepilled fags think that people i know irl have seen my posts? So how can that be the reason? People we know irl don’t see our posts. Also many IT fags are incels in denial and say “I’m a virgin but at least I’m not an inkwell” well if your personality is good why are YOU a virgin too?

bluepill argument debunked
All hypocrites. All of em

They probably think they're gods just due to the fact they spend their time trying to put people like us down. Yet as you said, many of them are virgins themselves.

Man can become a god and ascend via virginity max

I wish that was true. I really want to be a wizard.
its what woke monks seek to do. A god cant exist in the material realm but in astral realm it can

One of my posts got featured on IT for making fun of women that got beat up by their boyfriends. They truly believe in the just world fallacy.

They say I won't reproduce because of my personality, but my wife beater uncle has 4 kids and women can't stay away from him. Let them cope.

Last edited:
IT unironically

One of my posts got featured on IT for making fun of women that got beat up by their boyfriends. They truly believe in the just world fallacy.

They say I won't reproduce because of my personality, but my wife beater uncle has 4 kids and women can't stay away from him. Let them cope.
Based uncle

Women can read minds but it only works on ugly men

My personality online is different from my real life personality.

Your personality is the problem because for foids looks = personality

We were incel long before we ever heard about "blackpill"
its a joke

It’s always our fault

Tbf I personally state my hatred for women.

How i hate blue pills advices

No matter how many times this is repeated. They still fail to understand the logic behind it. It's like they're fully convinced women are psychic beings. Apart from when they're "charmed and manipulated". Funny isn't it that ugly men can't possess these manipulative super powers

It's that pesky personality detector again. These detectors need patching. They're jammed by good looks. And uglyness makes them set off false alarms
If they want a better bluepilled explanation for why were virgins they should come up with something else

One of my other favourites is "I'm virgin but not incel because I respect women"... Most incels do have respect for women. Hell, some have too much. But ironic how regardless of this respect. Women still despise them.
An incel is simply someone who is involuntarily celibate. But that definition offends IT so they want to think it’s a different definition

Yeah they'll try their hardest to redefine it but that's bullshit. It's just ignoring the issues. It's a life circumstance. All incels face near enough the same issues regardless.

I wonder, would they call a guy sleeping rough in a tent "not homeless" because he has a tent. I have my own house, can I just call myself homeless and that be true? These guys that say they're not incel are just the same as some guy sleeping in the gutter telling everyone he's not homeless
there is a big stigma against the word incel associated with going ER or some shit so they don't wanna call themselves incel cuz of that