Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You're fucked if you're balding but have everything else going for you unless you have gigachad face and frame post smartphone revolution.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Women want a guy who looks like other girls would wanna tradeup, and in general would destroy in every avenue of life. Both of power and of pedigree (prettyboy/ androgynous area). Balding is a death sentence unless you literally have a perfect face for a big forehead (being white helps with that) or have gigachad hulk hogan frame.

Not entirely true as being bald simply emphasizes your skull structure. If it's inherently bad it will amplify the negative effect, but if your skull is attractive then it might do little to no damage.

View attachment 125915

Not entirely true as being bald simply emphasizes your skull structure. If it's inherently bad it will amplify the negative effect, but if your skull is attractive then it might do little to no damage.
Did you read the post? He basically said what you just said.

Just have a masculine top 1% warrior skull bro

Central European Slavs are truecels, 50-80% of males are going bald here in 20-30s including me. It's no surprise that our foids reject native balding males and go for superior german, norway, spain, french and uk males who still have hair.

Central European Slavs are truecels, 50-80% of males are going bald here in 20-30s including me. It's no surprise that our foids reject native balding males and go for superior german, norway, spain, french and uk males who still have hair.
why do you think slavs are so bald. They're the fucking baldest lol. I never got that.
What is the anthropological/ scientific rason behind it.

But..but Jason Statham. Kek one guy out of 3.5 billion who is attractive and bald. :lul:

what would you say are the predominately central european slav cels countries? I'd say italy, yugoslavia, etc.
I mean if they're centro I wouldn't say all of them balding are technically slavs. I would assume slav is just a colloquialism for subpar white.

Not entirely true as being bald simply emphasizes your skull structure.
Not only that. Hair (especially dark) gives nice contrast, so if you're balding with pale skin (like me) then you're pretty much fucked, unless you jump on Melanotan-2.
Hair signifies youth and virility as well, so you become invisible to jailbaits (say - most valuable females), which is biggest suicidefuel.