Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're going to be forgotten

• Thread starter Wolfgang Grimmer
  • Start date
Wolfgang Grimmer

Wolfgang Grimmer

Recruit
★★★★★

>tl;dw
- You're going to be miserable as a single man, like a male version of a cat lady.
- It gets harder and harder to get dates when you get older.

It's a interesting perspective through the eyes of a normie. He lists a bunch of problems with dating in modern times yet he is incapable of giving a pragmatic solution to it.

Somebody posted it yesterday. Besides, why would you care about what the guy has to say after he says it's easy to get sex on Tinder?

Dude do you remember your grand grandparents? probably no.. 99,9% of humanity will never leave a trail except maybe their DNA but still forgotten you know

Lies! My music will live forever! :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

in my imagination i'm a 6'5" supertyrone with overflowing confidence and girls asking me out constantly. i'm also world famous and will be remembered for centuries

Somebody posted it yesterday. Besides, why would you care about what the guy has to say after he says it's easy to get sex on Tinder?
Do you have the thread's link?

nobody wil remember zangano1

Who gives a shit, 99% of people are forgotten after they die.

Who gives a shit, 99% of people are forgotten after they die.
tbh. only tera status maxxed chads like julius caesar, napoleon and shit are remembered. rest all forgotten

Dude do you remember your grand grandparents? probably no.. 99,9% of humanity will never leave a trail except maybe their DNA but still forgotten you know

This is what aways anyone who refuses to invest in cosmetic surgeries.

My name is Carl... :incel::incel:

Oh look, it's this thread again!

band and musicians are easiest to leave a trace i guess

Wrong, I will be remembered by all humanity just as Alexander the Great or Julius Ceasar is. Just wait and see guys.

Chads and Stacy’s will also be forgotten :feelsokman::dab::feelshaha::feelshmm:

I'm okay with it. No need to remember a failure

We will all be forgotten anon, the universe is going to end someday, remember?