Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill “You’re incel because of how you talk about women”

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Sure thing IT
keep telling yourself that

Blackest of pills

How can when I Chadfish the girls love me? I use the same personality

Your bones define your personality to women.

Funny thing is this has been disproven again and again

>TikTok
Not a single fucking frame

ITs will say that crap

They'll just say NAWALT and continue to cope.

IT is braindead. Women IRL have told me shit like "I wish I could find a boyfriend like you", so the way I talk isn't the problem. Personality means literally nothing unless you've got the looks to match... and even then they'll take an abusive chad over me.

In part that explains the dogpill because women liking dogs is due to them being similar in attitudes, they like to be bossed around and humiliated. You gotta train them and put'em in a leash, they love following orders so they don't need to think, which is a burden for them.
And the females that somehow are good at thinking as some female scientists are all high testosterone and masculine looking if you think about it.

Last edited:
Personality = looks, so it's true that we have bad personalities

IT PLEASE DO US ALL A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF

IT is probably going to say some retarded shit like

NOT ALL WOMEN INKWELL.

sure... that's why the majority of women are as dumb and into mistreatment by attractive men ss this cum skin is.

20200312 143641

Women can smell it from a mile away.

I wish I had personality radar jammers tbh tbh

Because I vent and might say some not so nice things about women on the internet is why I can't get laid. Sure thing IT. I swear these people act like we go up to a foid going "ooga booga give me sex cunt" .

All of the most openly mysogynystic people I have known were also the biggest slayers.

All the most respectful people I knew were virgins meanwhile.
I wish I had personality radar jammers tbh tbh
It's a kill streak, 4 kills in a row.

All of the most openly mysogynystic people I have known were also the biggest slayers.

All the most respectful people I knew were virgins meanwhile.
respecting women means cucking yourself

"Women like guys who treat them like shit" is more of a meme than anything else. Women like guys who they are attracted to. Often those guys don't have very good personalities which causes people to come to incorrect conclusions.

"Women like guys who treat them like shit" is more of a meme than anything else. Women like guys who they are attracted to. Often those guys don't have very good personalities which causes people to come to incorrect conclusions.
Well there is a thread pinned showing women flirting with mysoginist rapist chadfishes. Yes the truth is really hard and everything is just endless pain, but just lying yourself won't make anything better.