Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're locked in you're house because an incel is taking revenge on society

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
Small-framed and ugly which later fueled his psychopathy and desire to to control and later kill humanity.

Early in his life, Gates observed that his parents wanted him to pursue a law career.[23] When he was young, his family regularly attended a church of the Congregational Christian Churches, a Protestant Reformed denomination.[24][25][26] Gates was small for his age and was bullied as a child.[21] The family encouraged competition; one visitor reported that "it didn't matter whether it was hearts or pickleball or swimming to the dock; there was always a reward for winning and there was always a penalty for losing"

Last edited:
wtf I love Bill Gates now

Bill Gates created the coronavirus? BIll Gates killed all those people?

Gates is still a cuck so ghey

bill gates being st. batcel would be the biggest twist of all time tbh. it's like when they found out goku was the legendary super saiyan

Small-framed and ugly which later fueled his psychopathy and desire to to control and later kill humanity.

Early in his life, Gates observed that his parents wanted him to pursue a law career.[23] When he was young, his family regularly attended a church of the Congregational Christian Churches, a Protestant Reformed denomination.[24][25][26] Gates was small for his age and was bullied as a child.[21] The family encouraged competition; one visitor reported that "it didn't matter whether it was hearts or pickleball or swimming to the dock; there was always a reward for winning and there was always a penalty for losing"

I've been thinking about making a thread for a while about how the globalist elite are actually the good guys in the long run, centered around Bill Gates and his eugenicist ideas; I am worried it may be misinterpreted as bluepilled though.

Ngl it is so indescribably based to release a pandemic on the population

Too bad it's just a shitty little gay flu that only kills the elderly and fat fucks

His rich daddy did much for him early on, plus he ripped off a partner diagnosed with cancer. Nothing but a worm with an ugly wifey who looks like a witch with warts.

Alt right conspiracymaxxing now are we?

His rich daddy did much for him early on, plus he ripped off a partner diagnosed with cancer. Nothing but a worm with an ugly wifey who looks like a witch with warts.
Success is just nepotism 99% of the time. Nothing new.

I've been thinking about making a thread for a while about how the globalist elite are actually the good guys in the long run, centered around Bill Gates and his eugenicist ideas; I am worried it may be misinterpreted as bluepilled though.
just do it bro
doesn't really matter in the end does it

Not sure i buy the Gates conspiracy meme, if anything it was some gookcel in a lab

jokes on you, I'm was locked in my house way before the coming of corona-chwan.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back