Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're more a reject than you think

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
It's sometimes hard to grasp the scale of just HOW much of a reject you probably are. Because since you're a reject, you don't have the true grand scale to compare to. When people say night and day difference between Chad and incels, hell even incels and Normies - they're not joking. If you're 20 and still a khhv, never been to any a party, you're such a social reject I don't know where to begin. The most cruel part is this means that everyone just looked at you, saw you were alone, and decided "yeah, he belongs alone". For years upon years. Sometimes I feel some people are just born to be outcasts no matter how hard they try.

Last edited:
The most cruel part is this means that everyone just looked at you, saw you were alone, and decided "yeah, he belongs alone". For years upon years.
Normies and foids are very keen on that. If you step outside of the little box they put you in, primarily because of your looks, they get very mad. That's also why they hate old ugly men who want to date JBs so much.

The rope approaches

The most cruel part is this means that everyone just looked at you, saw you were alone, and decided "yeah, he belongs alone".
That's the extent of a lot of their socialization tbh. Talking shit about "weird" loner guys and making snide comments about them within hearing distance of them.

Brutal blackpill.

Brutal and very honest, OP. Studies have shown that people generally think of themselves as more attractive than they really are, so yes, it makes sense

Studies have shown that people generally think of themselves as more attractive than they really are
Unfortunately that's true. So if I think that I may be a 4 or a 5/10, maybe the truth is that I'm much less than that.

Good thread overall. IMHO real inceldom is much more than just being rejected by all foids. It's also about being an outsider, a misfit, an Omega on the social scale, being left behind by most people.

The most cruel part is this means that everyone just looked at you, saw you were alone, and decided "yeah, he belongs alone". For years upon years. Sometimes I feel some people are just born to be outcasts no matter how hard they try.

Couldn't have described it better myself, no matter how hard I tried no one ever really gave a damn about me

If you're 20 and still a khhv, never been to any a party, you're such a social reject I don't know where to begin. The most cruel part is this means that everyone just looked at you, saw you were alone, and decided "yeah, he belongs alone". For years upon years. Sometimes I feel some people are just born to be outcasts no matter how hard they try.
Jfc if this doesn’t kill me I don’t know what could. This is up there on the most brutal shit I’ve seen said on here list
That's the extent of a lot of their socialization tbh. Talking shit about "weird" loner guys and making snide comments about them within hearing distance of them.
They’re such pussies tbh. This is why I miss old bullying when you’d get told shit to your face. Everyone just acts like a bitch these days when they have something tough to say
Unfortunately that's true. So if I think that I may be a 4 or a 5/10, maybe the truth is that I'm much less than that.

Good thread overall. IMHO real inceldom is much more than just being rejected by all foids. It's also about being an outsider, a misfit, an Omega on the social scale, being left behind by most people.
I thought I was a 3/10 jfl

Last edited:
cant relate working min wage retail job has made me 100% conscious of how truly worthless i am. I have lost all motivation and all my dreams of ascending are now completely crushed. i realize now why some say below 6'2 is manlet territory, i get height mogged by the huge majority of females i see every day its un fucking believable

Try getting invited to all those parties, having a decent amount of friends, getting those friends to "set you up" with some girl and still getting brutally rejected every single time for even a kiss. I somehow managed to not be a social reject at all while still being an incel, there's nothing more eye opening than being the only dude at a party who isn't in the process of hooking up with some girl.

I sometimes delude myself into thinking that staying at home and being lonely was a better option than getting a blackpill suppository shoved up my ass every time I went out in college but I understand that it's a mega cope.

everytime i wake up i just wished it all ended

I try to not think about it.

If you're 20 and still a khhv, never been to any a party, you're such a social reject I don't know where to begin. The most cruel part is this means that everyone just looked at you, saw you were alone, and decided "yeah, he belongs alone". For years upon years. Sometimes I feel some people are just born to be outcasts no matter how hard they try.
tfw 21 and dateless partyless KHHV

ugly males are the most hated group on the planet and yet we get no recognition from offical sites from this

Disagree am very real with myself in regards to where I stand.i don't immerse myself in illusions of grandeur.

Those normies can afford to do that since they haven't been brutally effected by lookism unlike guys like myself.

Last edited:
i never desired to be part of a party. i want women in my environment. not me in theirs.

I look so atrociously bad even compared to normies. It's beyond depressing.
As bad as their experiences are compared to chad's, they are still lightyears ahead of us

Brutal tbh. Its beyond over if you reach your 20s and are still a virgin

It's sometimes hard to grasp the scale of just HOW much of a reject you probably are. Because since you're a reject, you don't have the true grand scale to compare to. When people say night and day difference between Chad and incels, hell even incels and Normies - they're not joking. If you're 20 and still a khhv, never been to any a party, you're such a social reject I don't know where to begin. The most cruel part is this means that everyone just looked at you, saw you were alone, and decided "yeah, he belongs alone". For years upon years. Sometimes I feel some people are just born to be outcasts no matter how hard they try.
holy shit you're completely right. i needed to hear this ngl

giga erfuel

I look so atrociously bad even compared to normies. It's beyond depressing.
As bad as their experiences are compared to chad's, they are still lightyears ahead of us
Because the number look scale is exponential , a normie at 5+ is like a 2010 japanese sedan, incels are like rusted 1970 Chevy nova that been in a few fender bender.

In the information age, foids are exposed to 8 to 10 bi the hundreds and thousands on a daily basis with tinder etc.., chad to super chads, spiffy sport car and super cars like Camaro, Corvette, lambos, ferraris, lotus etc...