Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You're not blackpilled if you don't hate every single human alive

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
I hate every single person alive including you and myself and i wouldn't hesitate to eredicate everyone (men, women, children, the ugly, the beautiful, feminists, cucks، incels, normies degenerates, rich, poor, etc) from the face of the earth if i have the chance

I do during severe withdrawal, but otherwise no.

I hate every single person alive including you and myself and i wouldn't hesitate to eredicate everyone (men, women, children, the ugly, the beautiful, feminists, cucks، incels, normies degenerates, rich, poor, etc) from the face of the earth if i have the chance
cope. Chad can be blackpilled and understand that it is true, and use it to enjoy its benefits.

I think I made this thread before ngl

:cryfeels: :feelsokman: :feelskek:

I'm living a pretty good life in a material sense, so I won't complain and I genuinely appreciate everyone who contributed to my fortune. The genetic lottery is another matter. JFL, you haven't read a book in a decade right?

I think I made this thread before ngl
I like your videos and i'm subscribed to your channel

I wish people like us had some sort of a superpower to make humans suffer

I like some people, but most of them are long dead.

You're not blackpilled if you dont eat ice cream and pickle together theory.

I'm living a pretty good life in a material sense, so I won't complain and I genuinely appreciate everyone who contributed to my fortune. The genetic lottery is another matter. JFL, you haven't read a book in a decade right?
Same bro, it all means nothing if no one loves you.
:cryfeels:

Are you a fan of Griffith OP?

Are you a fan of Griffith OP?
Yea, i remember when i thought he was the villain back then, but if i was in his position now, i would sacrifice as well and dedicate my new power to make humanity suffer as much as possible

The based department is calling

Yea, i remember when i thought he was the villain back then, but if i was in his position now, i would sacrifice as well and dedicate my new power to make humanity suffer as much as possible
based, griffith did nothing wrong

Jfl you edited this, well yeah you're still cucked. Stop being a cuck, jfl.

This dude extremely High IQ yet simple

I'm not there yet, maybe in a few years

i dont hate anyone tbh but i would enjoy to watch some people suffer.

I hate everything and everyone.