Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee you're not entitled to enjoying things, ankel

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
apparently some IT members think they can dictate us what we can like and what we can't

let's apply this logic to foids: how about you creeps stop invading male spaces
women in politics or business are creepy as fuck, why do you often wear clothes meant for men and play games meant for us smh :lul:

it's obvious that they can't wrap their diseased perverted minds around the idea that some people can like and enjoy things without wanting to fuck them :feelsseriously:
for them love = sex, that's why they fuck dogs and that's why they probably think everyone who's into MLP likes it because of some weird fetish - classic projection :feelshaha:

bonus round: sticking your face in front of your camera for no fucking reason is apparently normal :soy::soy:

Big yikes. You watch kid cartoons as a man. Eww creeeeeepyyyy. Just the way foids talk on the internet angers me. Their speech is ragefuel.
they try to bully bronies for liking childish things but they speak like 5-year-olds themselves :feelshaha:

There are no normal people on IT.

"As a brony,'"

"As a girl," (you later found she's trans)

"As a 30-year old virgin, "

They don't want us to be happy.

for them love = sex
I think this really gets to the center of the foid mindset- they equate their own deprave wants with something dignified and respectable, like love. They forget monogamy to fuel their own delusions that they are, in fact, not sociopathic scum. Disgusting.

Big yikes. You watch kid cartoons as a man. Eww creeeeeepyyyy. Just the way foids talk on the internet angers me. Their speech is ragefuel.

They love the word creepy. It's horrifying, because we all know that if chad acted in the same way, he'd be "quirky", "forward", or "cute". Standardless, two faced whores.

Bronies rub me the wrong way as well ngl

like and do everything i do or you're a creep bro

Proof positive that IncelTears is not the mainstream. I tried that "Bronies are invading little girl spaces" stuff back in 2011 and they laughed me off of GameFAQs.

Also proof that IncelTears is at war with itself. You'd think the "Official Enemy Of r/GenderCritical" would be against telling what gender what they can and can't do. And yet you get posts like this.

So its okay for these 30 year old landwhale feminists to watch kids shows like steven universe but men are creepy pedos for watching shows made for little girls

It's always braziliansigma

Yikes, it's almost as if he's a 31yo unemployed overweight virgin who spends 7+ hours a day browsing incel forums, and it just happens that his record for most posts on IT is around 50. 50 fucking threads in 24 hours

apparently some IT members think they can dictate us what we can like and what we can't
View attachment 128619
let's apply this logic to foids: how about you creeps stop invading male spaces
women in politics or business are creepy as fuck, why do you often wear clothes meant for men and play games meant for us smh :lul:

it's obvious that they can't wrap their diseased perverted minds around the idea that some people can like and enjoy things without wanting to fuck them :feelsseriously:
for them love = sex, that's why they fuck dogs and that's why they probably think everyone who's into MLP likes it because of some weird fetish - classic projection :feelshaha:

bonus round: sticking your face in front of your camera for no fucking reason is apparently normal :soy::soy:
View attachment 128621
lol then why do they keep making new episodes