Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Youre not entitled to love . and not to live either teeheeee

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
Few examples from my experiences
U want to go out and have a drink?
Only a matter of time before ur evaluated and judged by some foids and publicly embarrased in front of ur friends( if u even have any) . u wanna be a productive member of society and survive financially with having a job ?just wait till the foids catch wind of ur existance as a colleague and bully and laugh at u and get u fired if u say something bout it .what makes it even worse is that the fucking men are too fking scared to be in a foid her bad book that they rather go along with this bullshit then to stand up for another man. My worst experience with being denied living is when i voluntarily went to a psychiatric hospital .i wanted to not be an alcoholic anymore and get help for my depression and mental issues and better myself . The second day i was there i came back from grouptherapy and i heard the convo of some foids in the hallway it was about me . yeah that new guy is weird and hes ugly teeheee . U FUCKING BUNCH OF FUCKING EVIL.STUPID CUNTS . I FKING KNOW IM UGLY AND ILL NEVER HAVE ANY WOMAN WHOLL EVER FUCKING LOVE ME ! NO NEED TO FUCKING SABOTAGE MY EXCISTANCE EVERY FUCKING TIME U CAN ! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU OVERATED PIECES OF SHIT TITS AND VAGINA!

FUCK THOSE CUNTS. Its better to be an incel than have their roast beef pussy and starfish sex once a year. Its better to be an incel than socialize and be constantly humiliated by foids and Chads because of our looks. FUCK THEM TO HELL .

Women are cruel as fuck, they don't even realize it half the time either.

FUCK THOSE CUNTS. Its better to be an incel than have their roast beef pussy and starfish sex once a year. Its better to be an incel than socialize and be constantly humiliated by foids and Chads because of our looks. FUCK THEM TO HELL .
Exactly im not fking trying to socialize anymore or work on myself cause life just spits back in my face for it . fuck it its over. In the end i know this wasnt my fking faulth and i never wanted it to be this way . it was just forced upon me cause im a sub5 male
Women are cruel as fuck, they don't even realize it half the time either.
Why would they need to realize it . they can murder a fking kid and some cuck is gonna say . yeah i understand its a very hard job being a mother

Only a matter of time before ur evaluated and judged by some foids and publicly embarrased in front of ur friends( if u even have any) . u wanna be a productive member of society and survive financially with having a job ?just wait till the foids catch wind of ur existance as a colleague and bully and laugh at u and get u fired if u say something bout it .what makes it even worse is that the fucking men are too fking scared to be in a foid her bad book that they rather go along with this bullshit then to stand up for another man. My worst experience with being denied living is when i voluntarily went to a psychiatric hospital .i wanted to not be an alcoholic anymore and get help for my depression and mental issues and better myself . The second day i was there i came back from grouptherapy and i heard the convo of some foids in the hallway it was about me . yeah that new guy is weird and hes ugly teeheee . U FUCKING BUNCH OF FUCKING EVIL.STUPID CUNTS . I FKING KNOW IM UGLY AND ILL NEVER HAVE ANY WOMAN WHOLL EVER FUCKING LOVE ME ! NO NEED TO FUCKING SABOTAGE MY EXCISTANCE EVERY FUCKING TIME U CAN ! JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU OVERATED PIECES OF SHIT TITS AND VAGINA!
Didn’t read

Should have beaten them. I would have had their legs broken for talking like that.

Kind of cucked to voluntarily commit yourself

Good news! I'm also not entitled to breath

Should have beaten them. I would have had their legs broken for talking like that.
I thought bout that alot . but wats the fking point man they just going to twist the story and make me look like the evil creep and destroy me even more while they gonna play victim and get a bunch of love and attention
Kind of cucked to voluntarily commit yourself
Well im not doing it again dats for sure <.<

African children aren't entitled to my money
Rape victims aren't entitled to my help or my tax funded shelters
Feminists aren't entitled to not have me beat the shit out of them in Tetris
Tetris expert IQ

I thought bout that alot . but wats the fking point man they just going to twist the story and make me look like the evil creep and destroy me even more while they gonna play victim and get a bunch of love and attention

Well im not doing it again dats for sure <.<
I wouldn’t be the one doing it. I would have a payed professional stalk them and beat them.

I wouldn’t be the one doing it. I would have a payed professional stalk them and beat them.
I wouldnt trust that. Cuz
Maybe she can offer to suck dat dudes dick so he beats u up instead

I wouldnt trust that. Cuz
Maybe she can offer to suck dat dudes dick so he beats u up instead
He would be losing a lot of money in the future. Chechen mafia guys don’t mess around like that.

They want us dead man

True . chechens usually dont have cuck syndrome especially not the mafia guys xD
Yea. I’m a powerful man who does not take kindly to people disrespecting me for being an incel. I will be doing business with the triad, Chechen mafia, and Yakuza in the future.

teehee you're not entitled to water starving African child!