Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You're not entitled to sex"

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Fmlc043etinz

Why would we risk our lives and "be an upstander" by intervening in a fight between Tyrone and his bitch? She shouldn't have been skimming her earnings and fleecing Tyrone.

i think thats a huge cope even if you dont want to help a foid in danger you are not really gona come across to one and more likely if you will that there will be cucks around to take your place and help her

high iq but the ones with blackops2cel have more soul tbh

i think thats a huge cope even if you dont want to help a foid in danger you are not really gona come across to one and more likely if you will that there will be cucks around to take your place and help her
Tbh

low iq, police is there to help you

Making it a double standard.

But it is cope to think you will EVER, EVER, EVER be in a position where you not helping a femoid that wronged you will harm her.

lol that's genius

Foids are not entitled to be alive. The only thing we can do is “nothing”, let them have sex with violent attractive thugmaxed Tyrones and violent abusive Chads, they will do all the work for us.

There’s no need of going ER, seriously, do not go ER.

Is the genuinely how the entirety of this forum thinks?

Why would we risk our lives and "be an upstander" by intervening in a fight between Tyrone and his bitch? She shouldn't have been skimming her earnings and fleecing Tyrone.
Exactly, no way I'm risking my life to save some hole that doesn't even see me as human

Policemen are on our side. They can have free sex with prostitutes, threatening them.

A lot of cops are sexually starved violent lowIQ males, they definitely are on our side.

I was leaving a BK one time and i saw a thugmaxxed Tyrone wailing on some white landwhale slut while she wailed like a whale in the parkinglot . Of course I didn’t stand up for m’lady, i just relished in the life fuel when I got home

This comic was literally made by cucktear

it's a shame that they don't show max side of the story where she used him to get free stuff, made fun of him with her foid friends and are now fucking 9/10 cartoon chad while she is a 5/10 rostie

They're not entitled to my tax money either.

My dad is a cop

So much hate for cops on this site :feelsbadman:

why are you surprised? though I can't really blame them, american policemen are so trigger happy only thanks to MUH FREEDOM gun laws

Based Rapefugee

They seems to be entitled to my tax dollars for birth control to fuck other men,weird how It doesn't go both ways. :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Sad that you cant be this way in public or face possible jail time. In the west you must either cuck, die, or spend life in prison.

It makes me happy when women are raped and murdered.

Reminder, if you deny me sex or validation, i deny you safety and protection when you get raped in the alleyway by an ethnic

Foids are not entitled to be alive. The only thing we can do is “nothing”, let them have sex with violent attractive thugmaxed Tyrones and violent abusive Chads, they will do all the work for us.

There’s no need of going ER, seriously, do not go ER.
Pretty much!
They seems to be entitled to my tax dollars for birth control to fuck other men,weird how It doesn't go both ways. :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:
True!

Reminder, if you deny me sex or validation, i deny you safety and protection when you get raped in the alleyway by an ethnic

Women don't care. They've already taken tax dollars from working men to subsidize a police force to do that for them. Women are the greatest users of tax payer dollars overall.

Man I love comics

They're not entitled to my tax money either.

the problem is that if you dont pay taxes, it means you dont work, means you are under welfare, means you are seen as a subhuman by the population

Women don't care. They've already taken tax dollars from working men to subsidize a police force to do that for them. Women are the greatest users of tax payer dollars overall.

Yep.

Just a reminder to all.Foids also benefit greatly from their orbiters/cucks etc emotional labour.If you help Foids physically don't do it pro bono.Charge them financially.

If Sex Workers put up tariffs for their emotional & physical labour so should we.

We should also demand to put up tariffs (tax rebates) for all our taxes going to help foids.
the problem is that if you dont pay taxes, it means you dont work, means you are under welfare, means you are seen as a subhuman by the population

That's a problem.

Women think they’re entitled to men’s money, respect, protection, attention, charity, jobs, help, etc etc

But somehow men are “not entitled to sex”

You can work under the table jobs and only accept private cryptocurrencies as payment or cash.

Sad that you cant be this way in public or face possible jail time. In the west you must either cuck, die, or spend life in prison.
But you can. There are no laws saying you have to help anyone who's getting raped or murdered, or report it to the police. Not in most jurisdictions, at least.

If I saw this happening while passing by, and the "victim" called out to me for help, I'd just chortle and keep going my own way. Most rapists are close associates to the ones they rape, so in all likelihood, she deserved it and was probably asking for it.

Stand on the side and start shaming the cucks by saying, "You whiteknight cucks won't get any pussy from her, most likely that tyrone is going to be the one creampieing her later tonight after you all get your asses kicked by him."

Stand on the side and start shaming the cucks by saying, "You whiteknight cucks won't get any pussy from her, most likely that tyrone is going to be the one creampieing her later tonight after you all get your asses kicked by him."
kek that seems like a nice option

Entitlement only works one way.
Women are entitled, men aren't

Sick of this cucked statement. We ARE entitled to it. What kind of cuck says "oh no I don't deserve pussy"? So a man can have a job, a home and have control over all of these things in life but he can't have a womb to reproduce with if some wombmen doesn't like him for whatever reason? Fuck out of here.

Last edited:
Sick of this cucked statement. We ARE entitled to it. What kind of cuck says "oh no I don't deserve pussy"? So men can have a job, a home and have control over all of these things in life but he can't have a womb to reproduce with if some wombmen doesn't like him for whatever reason? Fuck out of here.

Society owes you to be able to have a family and reproduce if you want. If society can't give you that then it's your right to be against the society and push for changes.