Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "You're not ugly, you're just not conventionally attractive"

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Banned
-
SHUT THE FUCK UP
SHUT
THE FUCK
UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING LOSERS! YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND A THING

You're just not my type, teehee.

It gives you character, TeeHee. Some day a girl will make you happy, TeeHee.

This girl on a Discord server said that she didn't care about looks and then she rejected me. I knew from that moment onward that surgery was the only way out. And even then, I will scrape a point or two maximum.

Aka, "why the fuck don't you look like Chad, you ugly manlet!"

Aka, "why the fuck don't you look like Chad, you ugly manlet!"

Someone who's "not conventionally attractive" is Jordan Barrett. Like wow he looks a bit different to the other Chads, nice.

SHUT THE FUCK UP
SHUT
THE FUCK
UP
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU FUCKING LOSERS! YOU DON'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND A THING

"Conventionally attractive" JFL I hate the normie retards who use this term, they are usually ugly foids or incels-in-denial from Cucktears. You are either attractive or not. Women aren't getting wet over unconventionally attractive hideous Steve with his fucked up nose and recessed jaw.

"Conventionally attractive" JFL I hate the normie retards who use this term, they are usually ugly foids or incels-in-denial from Cucktears. You are either attractive or not. Women aren't getting wet over unconventionally attractive hideous Steve with his fucked up nose and recessed jaw.

Exactly. When they say "unconventionally attractive" they mean Jordan Barrett or even Adam Driver.

Not conventionally attractive = sub7

Can't even be regular above average these days

"You arent attractiv to me but I'm sure there are other women who like you TeeHee"

"either we're fuckin or I'm fuckin"
take the Cosbybill. Its a knockout.

Someone who's "not conventionally attractive" is Jordan Barrett. Like wow he looks a bit different to the other Chads, nice.

"Teehee that's not true. I love guys with deformed mandibles and recessed maxillas! Nothing's hotter than a guy with undefined zygos and a nonexistent brow ridge teehee! And don't even get me started on guys with negative canthal tilt!"

or " hes just too skinny teehee"
"Teehee that's not true. I love guys with deformed mandibles and recessed maxillas! Nothing's hotter than a guy with undefined zygos and a nonexistent brow ridge teehee! And don't even get me started on guys with negative canthal tilt!"
fucking LOL

JUST HOLD FRAME BRO KEEP SPINNING BLATES HOLD FRAME BRO HOLD FRAME KEEP SPINNING PLATES BRO ITS A NUMBERS GAME BRO CONFIDENCE BRO THEYRE TESTING U BRO KEEP SPINNING BLADES BRO

Im sure there are other girls who would like you. -Every other girl

:feelsLSD:

Actually a good example

"someone will love you one day, you're just not the type for me".

:feelsree: