Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You're not worthy of this because you were born sub-par in the wrong goddamned time

• Thread starter Deleted member 7438
  • Start date
Deleted member 7438

Deleted member 7438

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Incels have existed since the advent of sexual selection

I had to be born somewhere, I had to be born somehow; what worse place than the west, what worse time than now?

Had i been 20s 15years ago i would expierenced most of this by now tbh

If only relationships were like that.

Over for minecraftcels nowadays.

Over for minecraftcels nowadays.
Is that like people with extreme square face? Does Brad Pitt count as a Minecraft face?

Incels have existed since the advent of sexual selection
Me and my grandfather look alike and I’m taller than him. He’s been married for 55 years and I’m jerking my dick to hentai.

Is that like people with extreme square face? Does Brad Pitt count as a Minecraft face?
Yes it does, and I don’t think Brad Pitt has that square of a face.

But look at his jaw. His square head mogs all of us...

Me and my grandfather look alike and I’m taller than him. He’s been married for 55 years and I’m jerking my dick to hentai.
Have you considered getting a haircut :feelskek:. Seriously though, incels aren’t some new phenomenon that sprung up after Tinder was created. All throughout history there have been men who women deemed unfit to breed with to the point where even being a betabuxx wasn’t an option for them. If we roll it back even further, before men could use currency and social status to cheat the system, inceldom was running rampant

Not even chads have this

India and China said fuck sexual selection up until about 30 yrs ago.
I’m 100% certain that they had incels back then

As a child i loved that opening.

Now that i'm blackpilled i see that and cry cause it's something i'll never have

Had i been 20s 15years ago i would expierenced most of this by now tbh
Same here. I think most of us here who aren't deformed as fuck probably would've had a cinematic experience with a foid.

Everytime's the wrong time to be born an incel.