Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "You're only 30 bro. "

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
IMG 20191130 195024

JFL, this was a response to some poor currycel's comment on a video about incels.

Wanna bet this whore lost her virginity at 14, and has fucked hundreds of men while saying this bullshit?

tenor.gif

you're still young bro! 30 is nothing bro!

"There's still time"

Recommending dating apps

Hahaahahshahshshahahahahhaahhaahhahahaahaaahahahahah

Hahahahahaahhahahahahahahaahahahahbahabaaabbabbabhabahhabbahahaagaahha

Hahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahhahahahahabahaha

Hahahahahhahahhahbahs

AHhahhahahhahsb

Recommending dating apps

Hahahahahhahahhahbahs

AHhahhahahhahsb
Normies are completely out of touch with what it's like to be incel.

NEVER TAKE ROMANTIC ADVICE FROM FOIDS EVER!

only 30 jfl, he is like 10 years late to rope

Just settle for 30+ year old grannies with kids who've had hundreds of cocks inside them bro

by 30 women have had sex for at least 16 years

Then when he's 70:

Don't worry you're only 70. You still have a few years left to live, don't worry, things can still change

Notice how whenever women give "advice" to incels, it's never about THEM. It's always "I'm sure you'll find someone for you, teehee", bitch you have the power to end that guy's inceldom right then and there!

Notice how whenever women give "advice" to incels, it's never about THEM. It's always "I'm sure you'll find someone for you, teehee", bitch you have the power to end that guy's inceldom right then and there!
"Sorry, if I weren't in a relationship I'd totally date a 5'2 Indian janitor, but it just so happens that I'm dating a 6'2 white Chad."

Recommending dating apps

Hahahahahhahahhahbahs

AHhahhahahhahsb
hey it worked for her right!

View attachment 173388

JFL, this was a response to some poor currycel's comment on a video about incels.

Wanna bet this whore lost her virginity at 14, and has fucked hundreds of men while saying this bullshit?

she suggested dating apps (where even chadlites cant get anything) to some ugly incel. jfl

"Dude you're only 80 I'm sure there is someone waiting for you"

" Its ok sweaty, 30 is the new twenty".

Mean while she @ 30 years old has had 100s of chad dicks, gone through 2 betabuxxers, 5 kids from god knows who and now wants to "find herself" again.
she suggested dating apps (where even chadlites cant get anything) to some ugly incel. jfl

Like any guy would wait until he hits 30 and then be like " You know what? Maybe i should get on these dating apps? " . In 2019, online stands as the most popular way men chads and women meet.

Last edited:
Oh my god I must still have hope

Just don't be dying of old age bro. I wonder if they are really serious with their empty platitudes.

Average slut's IQ.

"Umm sweaty i'm sure you'll make someone really happy someday, just not me, or my relatives, or my friends, or my friend's friends, or my acquaintances, or and any other female i know or knew in my entire life, but don't worry, you'll find someone"

You're only 30 bro
You're only 40 bro
You're only 50 bro
You're only a corpse bro
You're only dust bro

"My time will come" "I just have to wait, then a woman will come my way". :bluepill: :soy:
Cucked and bluepilled. This is misleading like hell and women can't give useful advice.

Meanwhile every 30 yo women got cummed inside thousands of times

I remember my 30s...

Sad times man

"Dude you're only 80 I'm sure there is someone waiting for you"
If a guy makes it to 100 he'll have his pick of the litter as by that age 4 women are alive for every 1 man. Just wait till you're 100 theory

Then when he's 70:

Don't worry you're only 70. You still have a few years left to live, don't worry, things can still change

The psychologist that Serge was arguing with on a podcast unironically said this. She said some shit like "just be a cuck until you're 70 then you can betabuxx a grandma".

Recommending dating apps

Hahahahahhahahhahbahs

AHhahhahahhahsb
He needs more confidence and personality tehehe

Just settle for 30+ year old grannies with kids who've had hundreds of cocks inside them bro
"My time will come" "I just have to wait, then a woman will come my way". :bluepill: :soy:
Cucked and bluepilled. This is misleading like hell and women can't give useful advice.
attractive males have females coming to them at teen ages. there is no struggle attractive men face really in getting woman.

Just don't be dying of old age bro. I wonder if they are really serious with their empty platitudes.
No,I dont believe someone is that delusional,it has to be a empathy response
Like trying to talk someone out of suicide

All incel advices come deep from their subconscious twisted minds, they don't believe in what they say but they say it anyway to maintain the social illusion that they constructed, so they don't have to deal with the consequences of incel discrimination.

they say this because they want to still believe they are in their prime at 30 :feelskek:

NEVER TAKE ROMANTIC ADVICE FROM FOIDS EVER!
If a foid would let me go down on her, I would be okay with taking her advice on how to do cunnilingus, I guess?

I realize it's a degenerate pathetic compromise, but it might make her want to occasionally use my dick, or if I was somehow good, look at me in anticipation and even if I didn't like her, other girls might notice that anticipation?

I hope the person who wrote that is Brazilian and did a mistranslation, because "novo" in Portuguese means both "young" and "new". He needs to get with younger girls.

30 is already old.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back