Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "You're short? Just go for short girls bro" - Meanwhile short girls

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Normie face but he's so tall that it makes her smile blissfully.

Last edited:
And then the son then asks how come dad is 6'2 and I'm only 5'8?

Brutal
they don't even try to hide

Pure ragefuel!

I would blame the bluepilled cuck for marrying a 5 feet tall midget, his children stand the risk of inheriting her subpar genetics and suffering their entire lives due to his horrible misjudgment

"Mommy, but why is dad so tall while I'm so short? T-the girls in my class seem to only be going for tall guys, it's a c-coincidence right?"

I would blame the bluepilled cuck for marrying a 5 feet tall midget, his children stand the risk of inheriting her subpar genetics and suffering their entire lives due to his horrible misjudgment
Worst case scenario they get his normie face + her height

Dude can't even put his arm around her.

Dude can't even put his arm around her.
He can't kiss her without crouching. ffs she has to get on a chair to kiss him. Teehee anything but dating a short guy

Imagine being that tall. No one would fuck with you. Men would FEAR you. People would compliment you and be drawn to you. They'd ask you how tall you were and marvel at you.

The best part is, tall people die quicker, so you'd get to live a fulfilling life AND LEAVE CLOWN WORLD QUICKER THAN OTHERS.

Just put 6'10 in your tinder BIO and watch how many foids would swipe on you just to confirm your height.

Life is fucking cruel to all species.

A0397d8e755856f884b1ae572547af14

She doesn't even realise that she's genetic shit

Imagine being that tall. No one would fuck with you. Men would FEAR you. People would compliment you and be drawn to you. They'd ask you how tall you were and marvel at you.

The best part is, tall people die quicker, so you'd get to live a fulfilling life AND LEAVE CLOWN WORLD QUICKER THAN OTHERS.

Just put 6'10 in your tinder BIO and watch how many foids would swipe on you just to confirm your height.

View attachment 369296
Pretty much. I've said it over and over. Height is intimidationmaxx. At least guys won't fuck with you. If anything you can fuck with people and get away with it.

Though even then, I knew a guy in my gym who was 2 meters tall. Obviously he got foids but he was super frustrated because they always said he was too skinny, looked like a pole etc. He was ottermode looking. 2 meters tall ottermode yet foids still nitpicked, still didn't fully respect him. The hypergamy never ends.

Pretty much. I've said it over and over. Height is intimidationmaxx. At least guys won't fuck with you. If anything you can fuck with people and get away with it.

Though even then, I knew a guy in my gym who was 2 meters tall. Obviously he got foids but he was super frustrated because they always said he was too skinny, looked like a pole etc. He was ottermode looking. 2 meters tall ottermode yet foids still nitpicked, still didn't fully respect him. The hypergamy never ends.
All he would need to do is junk food max. Theres another plus of being that tall. You can eat a lot of shit and barely gain any weight.

Honestly, i'd be okay being reborn exactly how i look (Gorilla) But being 6'10

''You're fat? Just go for fat girls bro'' Meanwhile landwhales

All he would need to do is junk food max. Theres another plus of being that tall. You can eat a lot of shit and barely gain any weight.

Honestly, i'd be okay being reborn exactly how i look (Gorilla) But being 6'10
Personally I don't like to eat so that would piss me off. But obviously I'd still gladly take that height despite this. Every day I wish I could wake up a couple of inches taller. Despite my 3/10 face I think that'd make me ascend in some way

Even if I didn't ascend I'd at least feel a whole lot better about myself and I'd naturally dominate social situations more

View attachment 369296
I'd still be able to beat that mf up as a 5'7 midget tho. The bigger they are the harder they fall

I'd still be able to beat that mf up as a 5'7 midget tho. The bigger they are the harder they fall
Your only chance would be to tackle and slam him to the ground tbh

these tallfags have no self respect

Meanwhile her male equivalent is posting here or has roped long time ago.

And then the son then asks how come dad is 6'2 and I'm only 5'8?
brutal realitypill tbh
and yeah, fuck short women, they are the biggest heightqueens

My looksmatches are jumping on white tallfags while I rot here.

Her son will wonder how come he's 5'2. Just be 6'10 and fuckup the genes thousands of generations before you preserved theory

Her son will wonder how come he's 5'2. Just be 6'10 and fuckup the genes thousands of generations before you preserved theory
I think the son would be average height, maybe slightly tall at best. Definitely won't be a mogger.
I've heard short genes are dominant, I don't know how true this is though

Lol I'm imaging her male counterpart being incel as fuck. She is so lucky to be born with a vagina

Lol I'm imaging her male counterpart being incel as fuck. She is so lucky to be born with a vagina
Instead she gets to date as much as she wants, gets to be picky as fuck, gets to brag and smiles so smugly

Man I hope that whore gets in a fight with him and he smashes her head on a wall - ending her worthless life like the genetic abomination she is. Dude could probably kill her in a single blow at that height.
Whores like her are breeding machines for short men. Her shortness is probably going to hinder in her kids height, making it so that her kids don't grow as tall as the dad. Fucking whore

"Mommy, but why is dad so tall while I'm so short? T-the girls in my class seem to only be going for tall guys, it's a c-coincidence right?"
plainjane womanlets are able to date tera-tallfags and we're just supposed to sit on the sidelines with our dicks in our hands
They're manlet factories too
Whores like her are breeding machines for short men. Her shortness is probably going to hinder in her kids height, making it so that her kids don't grow as tall as the dad. Fucking whore

Last edited:
their children will be incel