Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "You're smart and funny, you'll find a girlfriend"

Chad Kroeger

Chad Kroeger

Greycel
When I was in High School my parents would try to convince me I could find a girlfriend one day despite being sub 6' and overweight because I'm very charming and have a sense of humor. Every bluepilled forum I read online also claims that "humor and charisma can get you very far even if you aren't gifted with good looks". I do think I can be pretty funny and even succeed in making normies laugh whenever I try to be social (which is once every 6 months or so before I give up again) but I haven't been able to attract any girls (24 now), even ones that laugh at my jokes. I see my wit as the only way out for me but I'm starting to think it's hopeless. Is this all just a lie, or is there something I'm missing?

You're missing a couple of inches in height and a better looking face

If you aren't over 5'9, with a decent eye area and jawline you might as well just stop looking for a relationship

When I was in High School my parents would try to convince me I could find a girlfriend one day despite being sub 6' and overweight because I'm very charming and have a sense of humor. Every bluepilled forum I read online also claims that "humor and charisma can get you very far even if you aren't gifted with good looks". I do think I can be pretty funny and even succeed in making normies laugh whenever I try to be social (which is once every 6 months or so before I give up again) but I haven't been able to attract any girls (24 now), even ones that laugh at my jokes. I see my wit as the only way out for me but I'm starting to think it's hopeless. Is this all just a lie, or is there something I'm missing?

You don't want to be the "funny" guy aka the social circle clown. They will invite you everywhere with them only for you to make them laugh and entertain them. Only humormaxx if they are paying you.

7:28

"Men and women who report physical attractiveness is not an important factor in choosing who to date are kidding themselves". -Dr Lisa Welling, Oakland University, Nov 2015.

"guys like this, you keep them warm, when you are feeling down, you write them, when you need an ego boost, you call exactly those guys, you keep them around, but i would never ever begin anything with them" - a girl i know
Even a girl i know admitted it, as we talked about a short chubby funny guy
I mean, you can make friendship with girls, if you are the funny one, but you will get used, and it will hurt trust me
And your dick wont get near her hole
If you luck out, you can become a betabuxxer in a few years, but fuck that
Id rather be alone and fuel the incel movement, till we all go ER, and establish some sort of 1 Incel Reich that will last 1000 years

Smart = everyone copies off your homework

Funny = everyone's personal jester

"I didn't want to hurt his feeling" urghhh, he would have killed me if I just said the truth that I didn't like him cause his physical appearance. It's sooooooooo hard being a girl ugh :rolleyes:

Stop fucking lying to yourselves you fucks, you just don't want to lose a potential orbiter

What the media and books mean is if you're a charming white 6/10, 5'9+ then you have a chance even though you are the bear minimum if not lower.

fuck nah. if anything you actually decrease your SMV by being everyones class jester.

No, it's all true, just get a haircut, shower, and work on your personality. Always be polite, open doors for them, give them compliments, buy them presents, do whatever they ask you to, and most importantly - be patient. You see, girls are a bit immature sometimes, and from age 15 to 30 they like to have sex with the football team, and unfortunately they don't see right away what an awesome guy you are. But don't worry, once they get older and more mature they will see you're a great, funny, and polite guy and your patience will pay off - they will flock to marry you.

But don't worry, once they get older and more mature they will see you're a great, funny, and polite guy and your patience will pay off - they will flock to marry you.
Just be betabux theory.

I've been told more than once "You'll make a great husband someday!". No doubt intended as a compliment, but it reveals the female perception of me as a domesticated and sexless being. Brutal.

Why would a girl date you because you're funny? Does laughing make her vagina wet? No...your looks do. Everybody knows this, its common sense.

Funny nice guy = instant friendzone

If you are le funny ugly guy people will laugh at you, if you are the ugly bitter guy people will fear you. If i had to chose I would rather be the bitter ugly guy because I want them to fear me and respect me

Sounds like my life too. I was always a witty guy who could make people laugh. Guess what? Foids don’t care, foids only care about looks. Every chad I ever knew - I was even friends with a few of them - was boring, witless, and kinda dumb... and yeah, you guessed it, he drowned in pussy.

I've been told more than once "You'll make a great husband someday!". No doubt intended as a compliment, but it reveals the female perception of me as a domesticated and sexless being. Brutal.
Here's the proper translation for you sir: "You'll make a good place to settle for a foid after she's done riding the great cock carousel"

I mean, you can make friendship with girls, if you are the funny one, but you will get used, and it will hurt trust me
And your dick wont get near her hole

Funny concept. Women are always complaining about how guys just want to "use" them. Never see men complain about being used this way. But it's true.

I never thought being funny would turn on a girl lmao.

One of my good friends is naturally funny and he uses his humor as cope. He needs to get through his head that it won't attract women the way he wants. If ever he gets a girlfriend, he will prob believe that it's his humor.

Overall, SEX APPEAL = FACE (not even height matters)

The real red-pill

OP, I didn't know of Patrice when I was 24, but I know I could have made some measurable progress with is help. The dude speaks the truth.

make laugh without looking ridiculous only to young women. To the other assholes you send them to hell. If you talk to a young woman and she is not looking you in the eye when she speaks to you or you speak to her. the best thing is that you politely send her to hell.
No, it's all true, just get a haircut, shower, and work on your personality. Always be polite, open doors for them, give them compliments, buy them presents, do whatever they ask you to, and most importantly - be patient. You see, girls are a bit immature sometimes, and from age 15 to 30 they like to have sex with the football team, and unfortunately they don't see right away what an awesome guy you are. But don't worry, once they get older and more mature they will see you're a great, funny, and polite guy and your patience will pay off - they will flock to marry you.
Patience is a shit. The only times you should be patient is in looking for projects to turn them into success.

Last edited:
If you aren't over 5'9, with a decent eye area and jawline you might as well just stop looking for a relationship
But..but..but he has a good personality!?

INB4 SARCASM

Why would a girl date you because you're funny? Does laughing make her vagina wet? No...your looks do. Everybody knows this, its common sense.
This

A relative of mine belives that simply being young and alive would net me a girlfriend. The bluepill must have been liquified and injected into his brain

Lol at these new members bumping old threads

Everything that your parents tell you,is a fucking lie.

If you can trust in your parents,you cant trust in no one :feelscry:

I especially hate when foids through the internet say oh hes not that bad or hes not ugly but in reality wouldnt even glance in you direction if i was sitting next to them on the bus they want to keep you in this sick game only for you to fail consistently

Most girls go for looks over personality.

Lol at these new members bumping old threads
You don't want to be the "funny" guy aka the social circle clown. They will invite you everywhere with them only for you to make them laugh and entertain them. Only humormaxx if they are paying you.
Everything that your parents tell you,is a fucking lie.

If you can trust in your parents,you cant trust in no one :feelscry:

All girls regardless of what they believe in or how they were raised, all share common similarities. Through the blackpill, we witness such scenarios and circumstances that make an individual acknowledge what they couldn't witness beforehand and challenge views that they originally would've opposed. It's based on philosophy on factual evidence that the media tends to ignore or falsely put to rest with there own interest in mind to spew bluepill BS. Concluding my final statement to be, all girls go for looks over personality.

Couldn't have said it better myself, -BrettyBoy-.

I especially hate when foids through the internet say oh hes not that bad or hes not ugly but in reality wouldnt even glance in you direction if i was sitting next to them on the bus they want to keep you in this sick game only for you to fail consistently
foids wouldnt even say that about me. Would straight up trash my looks prob

The greatest lie.