Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youre so brave

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Foids always say this to each other. Why?

Their vocabulary is limited

yas queen you're so brave slay for killing those toxic vibes and inkels :D

Their vocabulary is limited

Legit, they understand and even appreciate autistic chadspeak --

LWuSzBn.png

Women naturally have an in-group bias. Like a crab bucket

- HIV positive Chad creampies a girl

- her friend: "omg teehee you're so brave. Get it girl!"

Legit, they understand and even appreciate autistic chadspeak --

LWuSzBn.png
Is the foid supposed to be curry? Like is it the opposite of the stereotype of the curry male and white foid?

because to them a broken finger nail is a major threat and it is considered brave to tackle it as a foid.ooh gosh sally i have broken my hymen call mom i need help .oh mom i popped my cherry with the post man, [mom] you poor thing how old is he again 95 oh lord you really are brave.

It's a shame how accurate this actually is.
I've never seen a white guy talking like that. White and asian people are more sophisticated according to my experience. I saw only subhuman and sandniggers speaking and acting like monkeys, while Foids seem to like it.

I've never seen a white guy talking like that. White and asian people are more sophisticated according to my experience. I saw only subhuman and sandniggers speaking and acting like monkeys, while Foids seem to like it.
In my experience I've seen men of all races get away with saying stupid shit to get foids all because of their looks.