Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You're supposed to either be meek or a simp as a non chad now. Anything else is classed a 'Misogyny'

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
This is how it is now. If you are Chad or Chadlite you can be whatever you want and relative degrees of success with women will find you unless you live in a fucking cave.

As a non chad however you have 2 options:-
  1. Basically become like a gay friend to her. Laugh at her jokes, agree with everything she says, defend her and her opinions no matter what, do her favours and act as a shoulder to cry on while she waits for Chad to turn up
  2. Be meek and quiet and be seen but not heard. If you do this right she will basically look at you like - "Awww this poor little guy. Bless him. He has no friends and is never with a girl. Someday he will find someone. Oh well"
Break any of the above as a non chad and you are classed as at best a creep and a worst a potential rapist or fucking woman killer :lul:

Backup option is thugmaxxing of course but remember women apparently hate Toxic Masculinity :rolleyes:

Normies being able to use emojis is one of the worst developments of social media tbh
Makes "xD" and other obnoxious emoticons mild in comparison.

Turns out that Matthew 5:5 was actually the result of a miscommunication, it's actually supposed to be "Blessed is the Meeks: for he shall inherit the earth."

Turns out that Matthew 5:5 was actually the result of a miscommunication, it's actually supposed to be "Blessed is the Meeks: for he shall inherit the earth."
LOL

Normies being able to use emojis is one of the worst developments of social media tbh
Makes "xD" and other obnoxious emoticons mild in comparison.
Real men call them Smilies. Emoji sounds like some sort of Chinese sex toy device that you give your boyfriend to shove up your arse while you postmax on here 24/7 to maintain your cover :soy:
Should've expected that. Kek.

Real men call them Smilies.
They used to be called smilies or emoticons but now they are commonly referred to as emojis.

They used to be called smilies or emoticons but now they are commonly referred to as emojis.
Ye I know, I'm just messing around. Actually I think its Japanese, not Chinese so it's not that bad of a word in that case. I'm dubious about anything Chinese since they gave us all the Chinese burn last year.

Ye I know, I'm just messing around. Actually I think its Japanese, not Chinese so it's not that bad of a word in that case.
tbh wasn't surprised when I learned emoji was word that came from Japan.
I'm dubious about anything Chinese since they gave us all the Chinese burn last year.
Invasive pests, plants and animals are mostly from China too.

Image result for nicolas cage laughing gif

I will continue to be a proud misogynist

I chose a third option.
I chose...RAPTURE.

serious and indeed real.

i go for the meek variation of "dead inside" when i go out in public

I think one can be incel without necessarily being beta. It's easy to he alpha when you're tall and cut and Chaddish, but to do anything other than rotting when you're sub8 is, I think, an impressive display of resolve. If any "alpha" were to wake up in one of our bodies, he'd rope in an attosecond, being robbed of his every tool of dominance.

Brutal Bible pill.