Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Youre voice is very important in attracting women

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
If you have a high pitched gay aspiecel voice its fucking over, voice can literately drop you by about 1-2 points depending on how bad you are. Nothing dries up a women pussy faster than a high pitched aspie voice and if you have a bad voice your probably going to be self conscious about it and not talk much witch is really bad when trying to attract women. Something a lot of people dont realize is attracting women is not necessarily ONLY about looks, there are a lot of other factors that come into play in being sexually attractive and you need to have everything on point.

I have a deep vibrating voice. Dosen't matter because i look like an OGRE. Infact, it probably makes things worse.

a good face literally overcomes anything. Women won´t care about your voice if your face is good enough.

See Beckham, Gabriel Aubry, etc...

A good voice, just like being tall or having good body is nice to have, but it´s not a make or break thing. Women will still line up to fuck you if your face is good enough, even if you sound like Mickey Mouse on helium.

Getlooksordie said:
a good face literally overcomes anything. Women won´t care about your voice if your face is good enough.

See Beckham, Gabriel Aubry, etc...

yeah but very few people actually have a 8+ face therefore other factors come into play

I probably have one of the best voices on here. Women bend over backwards to help me over the phone, in-person, it’s a struggle to get them to do their jobs.

TheRealChincel said:
I probably have one of the best voices on here. Women bend over backwards to help me over the phone, in-person, it’s a struggle to get them to do their jobs.

Lmao, I have the complete opposite.

They sound annoyed over the phone, even if I've never met them before.

Although when I was young, a couple girls said I sounded hot over the phone.

I knew it didn't matter because I wasn't attractive anyway.

My friends have made fun of me for my deep voice and laugh, it's over.

I have a good deep voice. Back when I did chatrooms I used to turn on FHOs with my voice and accent.

Sadly, being a bald manlet means they would never let my voice give them tingles in the first place.

My voice just makes females more afraid of my grotesque face.

cope. face > everything

TheVman said:
cope. face > everything

Only if your 8+, reminder that women find 80% of men to be below average https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

I think my voice is normal? But I am not sure about that

Usually your voice no matter how shinny or deep doesn't really matter much. If you are good looking all your other traits will just aline like constellation

my voice is my best feature. thank god atleast i have that

This is legit. Connor Murphy loses at least 1 point because of his voice.

Legit. Women do love a deep voice. It's much better when matched with a good looking face.

Popbob said:
If you have a high pitched gay aspiecel voice its fucking over, voice can literately drop you by about 1-2 points depending on how bad you are. Nothing dries up a women pussy faster than a high pitched aspie voice and if you have a bad voice your probably going to be self conscious about it and not talk much witch is really bad when trying to attract women. Something a lot of people dont realize is attracting women is not necessarily ONLY about looks, there are a lot of other factors that come into play in being sexually attractive and you need to have everything on point.

Dude, my voice quite literally covers 3 and a half octaves (from G2 all the way to C6 - using falsetto), that without any formal musical training; my normal speaking tone is extraordinarily high for a man...

I agree with you when you say that people find it weird for a 6 foot tall, ugly, long haired and buffed man to have a high pitched voice.

However, I was complimented that I could make for a countertenor - yet honestly I stick to my black metal, ha!

TheVman said:
cope. face > everything
Exactly. I don't know why people keep trying to find other ways.
FACE is everything, you have to be mentally challenged to think otherwise.

It's over for voicecels. Once saw this tall big framed guy. When he started talking he sounded like timmy turners from fairly odd parents. Struggled to contain the kek.

soypiller said:
Exactly. I don't know why people keep trying to find other ways.
FACE is everything, you have to be mentally challenged to think otherwise.

Only if youre 8+. Daily reminder that women find 80% of men unattractive https://theblog.okcupid.com/your-looks-and-your-inbox-8715c0f1561e

my voice is pretty inconsistent. sometimes its high pithced sometimes i sound like a low functioning autist, sometimes i sound nasally sometimes i sound mellow. working on keeping it mellow 100% of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back