Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over YouTube about to delete all channels and videos (including Incel videos) that don't make money! Our platform is gone!

• Thread starter Deleted member 20987
  • Start date
Deleted member 20987

Deleted member 20987

Banned
-
You read that right. From the 10th December 2019 YouTube's new "terms of service" means that any channel that does not make advertising revenue through google ad-revenue will be deleted as it is costing Google too much money to host and serve said videos.

"Why not monetize videos bro?"

Well to get monetized you need your audience to be in excess of
- 1000 subscribers
- 4000 hours of YouTube watch-time per month and whom clicked and watched adverts (adblock doesn't count nor people hitting skip adverts)

Even then you'll only be making $50-$100 per month at most, providing

- Copyright strikes for using copyrighted music with YouTube's copyright detection. In fact having a street busker singing Ed Sheeran poorly can link to his original track
- Get flagged for inappropriate content. Alex Jones, PewDiePie, Geo Godley and manosphere channels all got demonetized for "promoting mass shooter violence and rape and discrimination of women". All bollocks but guilty-by-association.
- COPPA ($42,000 fine)
- Your channel has a dip in views and subscribers
- YouTube deletes channel with flimsy excuses.

Well from 10th December 2019 JSanza, TFL, Coppercab will all disappear from YouTube as they don't make money and therefore are not in-line with TOS.

I think this is just Eugenics as you only get subscribers and money if you are an attractive foid, with a hedge fund from bank of Mum and Dad, filming your pristine videos in 4k-8k video sucking your Chad cock video editor.
"Love and London- Youtube" is an example of YouTube's future

Whereas Bill Greathouse and Steve Hoca will be erased.

The internet isn’t what it used to be anymore.

fuck I gotta download the MP3 rn SANIC SPEED

Kikes destroy everything.

better download mp4s of your favorite stuff

still, i imagine there will be an option to pay money to stay on

some kind of "creator" subscription

That is fucking brutal. YouTube wants to be a corporations babby while only monetizing roasties and faggots with approved narratives. You wouldn't believe if someone told you 10 years ago that YouTube would end up like this.

There goes my number one source for shtf and prepping related videos. The large subscriber channels are shit. It is the small, amateur channels that produce the interesting content.

Fucking jews are at it again. I guess it's time to gas another 6 million :woke:

How the fuck are people supposed to build up a channel that can get monetized then? Nobody makes money at first, not even PC cucks. This would literally take the "You" out of Youtube and make it basically a cable network on the internet. Surely this would increase the popularity of their competitors.

We will be sent to stone age. I still remember the time before YouTube.
You either downloaded a video on your computer to watch it or the website itself had video there (you needed a plugin)

"oy gevalt we cannot afford to pay for the youtube goy. Dear Moses, it's too expensive! We cannot afford it." - Google (revenue 2018: $136.22 billion)

Does this mean Hamudi will be gone???

I wonder (((who))) is behind it

Wir müssen die normies ausrotten.

"oy gevalt we cannot afford to pay for the youtube goy. Dear Moses, it's too expensive! We cannot afford it." - Google (revenue 2018: $136.22 billion)
Into the ovens

Who cares? Internet has made things miserable for us. Let the internet die! Let Youtube die and let Tinder die. Let Facebook and Yahoo die. Fuck them all!! Let's go back to pre internet times where foids were limited to people in their social circles.

Thanks for sharing, I've got to move my stuff to Vimeo soon. I bet I already signed the new Terms of Service without checking...

Many alt righters who are being taken down by SJWs are suing Youtube with lawyers. Maybe the new TOS just has the point to give them more reasons to delete videos so they can delete alt right content without being sued. This might be the main reason they are adding this to their TOS.

I’ve been telling everyone I’ve known for the longest that youtube will be the new TV but they don’t believe in it lol

Google is literally a Left Wing Silicon Valley shit sucker. Jude Tube is showing it's true colours. It's all to gear Shillicon Valley in messing with the 2020 election. Plus any one who isn't a gamer girl turd chugging beta male will get axed from it. It's 1984, literally no rights and the NPC slimes will just follow with their disgusting pozzed bug brains.

You read that right. From the 10th December 2019 YouTube's new "terms of service" means that any channel that does not make advertising revenue through google ad-revenue will be deleted as it is costing Google too much money to host and serve said videos.

"Why not monetize videos bro?"

Well to get monetized you need your audience to be in excess of
- 1000 subscribers
- 4000 hours of YouTube watch-time per month and whom clicked and watched adverts (adblock doesn't count nor people hitting skip adverts)

Even then you'll only be making $50-$100 per month at most, providing

- Copyright strikes for using copyrighted music with YouTube's copyright detection. In fact having a street busker singing Ed Sheeran poorly can link to his original track
- Get flagged for inappropriate content. Alex Jones, PewDiePie, Geo Godley and manosphere channels all got demonetized for "promoting mass shooter violence and rape and discrimination of women". All bollocks but guilty-by-association.
- COPPA ($42,000 fine)
- Your channel has a dip in views and subscribers
- YouTube deletes channel with flimsy excuses.

Well from 10th December 2019 JSanza, TFL, Coppercab will all disappear from YouTube as they don't make money and therefore are not in-line with TOS.

I think this is just Eugenics as you only get subscribers and money if you are an attractive foid, with a hedge fund from bank of Mum and Dad, filming your pristine videos in 4k-8k video sucking your Chad cock video editor.
"Love and London- Youtube" is an example of YouTube's future

Whereas Bill Greathouse and Steve Hoca will be erased.

no this aint real

Jewtube have been banning anyone who doesn't fit the narrative for ages.

No feminist account will be deleted

Damn, it's fucking over, holy shit, alot of my favorite youtubers are going to die off, I wonder what political youtubers such as TheAmazingAtheist, Blair White, Sargon of Akkad, Paul Joseph Watson etc.will do? Their content is getting demonetized left and right and they only make money through patreon and merch. Damn looks like it's truly the end of the internet as we know it.

Let's all get a headstart on the normies by downloading youtube videos from tubeoffline.com or y3tube before they crash those websites.

Vimeo, Facebook video and Daily Motion are cucks who also "strive for "community standards" again as our good friend geo godley discovered. If you got booted from YouTube, they'd rather you not emigrate and stay away.

Download VLC player for free to watch any codec video or MP4 offline (Windows media Player is gay).

Back up your data on more than one USB external drive or spare SSDDisk.
The internet isn’t what it used to be anymore.
How the fuck are people supposed to build up a channel that can get monetized then? Nobody makes money at first, not even PC cucks. This would literally take the "You" out of Youtube and make it basically a cable network on the internet. Surely this would increase the popularity of their competitors.
pretty sure this is their goal

All awesome replies in this thread, but so much this ^^^^^^ here above.

Last edited:
Who cares? Internet has made things miserable for us. Let the internet die! Let Youtube die and let Tinder die. Let Facebook and Yahoo die. Fuck them all!! Let's go back to pre internet times where foids were limited to people in their social circles.

cope. blackpill is embedded in biology

post 2012 jewtube is shit tbh

i can't remember a single youtube update that improved something and i've been using that shit for over a decade.
should have died a long time ago.

Arent (((they))) so noble?

There's also this line which is quite concerning:

"YouTube may suspend or terminate your access, your Google account, or your Google account’s access to all or part of the Service if

(a) you materially or repeatedly breach this Agreement;
(b) we are required to do so to comply with a legal requirement or a court order; or
(c) we believe there has been conduct that creates (or could create) liability or harm to any user, other third party, YouTube or our Affiliates."

So basically anyone that promotes hate in any way could potentially get banned. @FACEandLMS

Remember when google was a small tech startup with the motto "Don't be evil"

LOL

Damn, it's fucking over, holy shit, alot of my favorite youtubers are going to die off, I wonder what political youtubers such as TheAmazingAtheist, Blair White, Sargon of Akkad, Paul Joseph Watson etc.will do? Their content is getting demonetized left and right and they only make money through patreon and merch. Damn looks like it's truly the end of the internet as we know it.

The global elites are trying to quell dissent. The writing was on the wall when anyone edgy started being banned from Jewtube over the last year.

No coincidence that there's an election next year either while this has has started happening. They don't want a repeat of 2016. Expect a lot of this through the internet before 2020 election.

honestly I'm glad youtube fucked the creators

the ones making money acted like they were fucking gods

then over the course of 1-2 years, they lost everything and most won't ever be able to get a job again

There goes my number one source for shtf and prepping related videos. The large subscriber channels are shit. It is the small, amateur channels that produce the interesting content.

Fucking jews are at it again. I guess it's time to gas another 6 million :woke:

You can be certain that the good stuff will be saved and uploaded elsewhere once CuckTube changes into its final soy.

Youtube = Jewtube :feelspuke: :reeeeee::reeeeee:

It's all the fault of capitalism. Back to Incel syndicalism

GOD DAMN FUCKING JEWS.

WHY DID HITLER HAVE TO LOSE... WHY... WHY GOD...

bitchute exists, FYI.

Well it was fun while it lasted, rip my channel of 600 subs

Let's all get a headstart on the normies by downloading youtube videos from tubeoffline.com or y3tube before they crash those websites.

Vimeo, Facebook video and Daily Motion are cucks who also "strive for "community standards" again as our good friend geo godley discovered. If you got booted from YouTube, they'd rather you not emigrate and stay away.

Download VLC player for free to watch any codec video or MP4 offline (Windows media Player is gay).

Back up your data on more than one USB external drive or spare SSDDisk.

All awesome replies in this thread, but so much this ^^^^^^ here above.
Download everything with JDownloader 2 (free software and you don't even have a quality loss).
I just ordered a 2tb hdd a few days ago, this will be my personal backup.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back