RageFuel Youtube ads are out of control

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
121d 17h 26m
I remember a time when there was one ad per video MAX, most videos didn't have an ad. 90% of them were 30 seconds long and you could always skip after five seconds.

Fast forward to 2021: 18 ads to a video if it's longer than five minutes, otherwise there's three ads to a video. Two ads in between every video on a playlist, sometimes four; an end ad and a beginning ad, sometimes in pairs. A bunch of ads are just straight up an hour long or a whole music video so if you're in the shower or something and can't access your phone you're fucked. There's 15 second unskippable ads all the time.

If I actually want to watch a video, I have to track forward to get rid of all the ads or click out and then into the video again if there's an ad at the beginning.

FUCK YOU BUY OUR PRODUCT YOU NEED THIS GARBAGE CONSUMERISM

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to mention 95% of them have screeching loud obnoxious noises like tinder and tiktok ads

ZeeMe

ZeeMe

Greycel
9h 6m
Money making machine

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
151d 10h 13m
Use ad block, and if you're on your phone use youtube from a browser, simp.

I

imsorry

John Kramer looking ass, i can't feel too much
★★★★★
33d 20h 5m
FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
151d 10h 13m
radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
119d 19h 39m
Imagine actually seeing ads. :worryfeels:

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

rest, and obtain perpetual light
★★
7d 10h 38m
>Not using an adblocker

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
35d 15h 17m
Jews want to turn the internet into television. On tv, you get like 15 minutes of commercials in a 30 minute show. Old fucks who watch tv all the time actually think that its normal for half the run time to be commercials jfl. Some day, the internet might be like that too, and you can already see shades of it on youtube

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

rest, and obtain perpetual light
★★
7d 10h 38m
Download the music with a jewtube to mp3 converter ez

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
121d 17h 26m
Download the music with a jewtube to mp3 converter ez
I do but I'm not always talking about music and I don't download every song I listen to.

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
24d 13h 21m
I've been using adblock since 1999 when yahoo started flying shit across the page blocking content.

Why anyone would subject themselves to ads is beyond my understanding.

For phones, they make custom apps with adblock built in.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
★★★★★
141d 1h 45m
Yeah it started to piss me off when im on mobile i just close the vid out of anger.
They also made the ads so much longer in 1 or 2 years. there was 4-5 second ads with skip button now i have to wait 10-15 seconds lmao

Emba

Emba

falling though the cracks
★★★★★
90d 10h 28m
your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
93d 17h 48m
I remember a time when there was one ad per video MAX, most videos didn't have an ad. 90% of them were 30 seconds long and you could always skip after five seconds.

Fast forward to 2021: 18 ads to a video if it's longer than five minutes, otherwise there's three ads to a video. Two ads in between every video on a playlist, sometimes four; an end ad and a beginning ad, sometimes in pairs. A bunch of ads are just straight up an hour long or a whole music video so if you're in the shower or something and can't access your phone you're fucked. There's 15 second unskippable ads all the time.

If I actually want to watch a video, I have to track forward to get rid of all the ads or click out and then into the video again if there's an ad at the beginning.

FUCK YOU BUY OUR PRODUCT YOU NEED THIS GARBAGE CONSUMERISM

Edit: Oh yeah I forgot to mention 95% of them have screeching loud obnoxious noises like tinder and tiktok ads
Remember when people said they were going to leave youtube for other video hosting sites if ads started being shown before videos? Lol it never happened and these companies know that.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
22d 22h 54m
I've had 2 adblockers on my browser and a customized one for twitch ads and I just find it makes browsing those sites more like the old days.
Jews want to turn the internet into television. On tv, you get like 15 minutes of commercials in a 30 minute show. Old fucks who watch tv all the time actually think that its normal for half the run time to be commercials jfl. Some day, the internet might be like that too, and you can already see shades of it on youtube
This. I cut my cable over 5 years ago and regret nothing. I can't imagine how many cucked black-male-white-female ads I've missed that would only anger and rot my peanut brain further.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★★★
100d 6h 15m
Shits annoying. They are always 15 seconds instead of 5. (((They))) are doing everything they can to make us buy jewtube premium

incel_wolf

incel_wolf

stone grey sewer dweller
4d 14h 47m
>Not using an adblocker
The AdBlocker is the best plugin ever for webbrowsers. Internet without it is just unusable.
How can you not use one?

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
92d 36m
I use adblocker wherever I can.
I wouldn't necessarily have problems with ads, but they are so intrusive and obnoxious nowadays, that they are unbearable.

Sadandangrycel

Sadandangrycel

Major
13d 9h 32m
The internet is dead and has turned to tv 2.0

incelerated

incelerated

Never began
★★★★
16d 8h 10m
I never watched ads before because I use adblock but recently I wanted to support a channel and disabled my adblock and god it is horrifying. There are 5+ minutes ads! And like 6 fucking ads in a 5 minute video. It's absolute madness. Who fucking watched a 5 fucking minute ad??
There's absolutely no end to white(=jewish) greed and evilness.