Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Youtube Auto Deleted my Comment within 5 seconds (political Joke about Jews)

• Thread starter Mountainbikecel
  • Start date
Mountainbikecel

Mountainbikecel

Genetiker und Evolutionspsychologe.
★★★★
I watched this video, and because the interviewer is a intolerant cunt...

I wanted to make a light-hearted political joke.:

Holy shit. They ARE nervous about it.

The scariest part is, I only noticed because I tried to edit my comment by adding "ngl" 5 seconds after posting.

What even the left should agree with me, is that it's super problematic that Youtube Auto-Deletes comments without even notifying you.
This time it was a political joke about Jews. But who knows what it's gonna be about next time.
You don't have to believe in Jewish conspiracy to see that this silent and automated silencing of political opinions is dangerous.

Here comes the part for @BummerDrummer:

CEO of NBCUniversal: Jeff Shell, a Jew

Who owns Alphabet Inc: Larry Page and Sergey Brin, Jews

Forget about commenting your political views on Jewtube.
The kosher bots don´t take it kindly.
There´s no freedom expression, unless you become a full time commie leftist with an LGBT queer flag in your room.

View attachment 406334

The scariest part is, I only noticed because I tried to edit my comment by adding "ngl" 5 seconds after posting.

What even the left should agree with me, is that it's super problematic that Youtube Auto-Deletes comments without even notifying you.
This time it was a political joke about Jews. But who knows what it's gonna be about next time.
You don't have to believe in Jewish conspiracy to see that this silent and automated silencing of political opinions is dangerous.

View attachment 406336

Same with reddit banning your account because you upvoted something bad @Advorsor
These companies are obsessed with flexing their power and getting you to think the way they want you to think. Never has it been more true that social media is being used as a tool to get people to conform and shape people's behavior.

(((shocking turn of events)))

You offended the master race.

They will keel you now!

Lol jewtube
Based comment tbh

Forget about commenting your political views on Jewtube.
The kosher bots don´t take it kindly.
There´s no freedom expression, unless you become a full time commie leftist with an LGBT queer flag in your room.
Its alot of work to get banter to get through too

Just so many insults and potential burns taken away before it even began

View attachment 406334

View attachment 406336

God Damned (((English!))) Ruined her!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6