Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Youtube comment sections are reddit level's of soy now.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Ok, maybe it isn't THAT bad but it's 100% getting there. Simps, straight up toxic feminist propagandists, Rampant levels of TDS, Overall Degenerative nature and high levels of soy.

It SUCKS because 6-7 short years ago if you needed to find some based users believe it or not youtube was a good place to go. Now? Forget it.

The Trending section is pure soy.

Yea, because 90% of the commenters are from reddit.
Why do you think the same shit meme gets top comment over and over again?

no one
literally not a single soul
not even keanu chungas
Pewdiepie: he's on the bridge omg what a fucking nigger

1. who reads youtube comments?

2. what videos are you watching?

1. who reads youtube comments?

2. what videos are you watching?
I do

A video about a Polar bear on a Russian fishing boat and every comment is the same generic Russian jokes we've all seen thousands of times. Just like Reddit, on YouTube you'll get Up votes for being an NPC

the entire internet is owned by SJW leftists companies leaning silicon valley where you get deleted automatically if you've an opinion that they programmed their AI to delete because it considers as hate speech or offensive like criticism to feminism, leftist ideologies, communist countries etc...
there would be more common sense on youtube comments section if weren't for the aforementioned reason

Last edited:
actually I have a thread made months ago about YT comments deletion
there's also filters that the video owner enable

A video about a Polar bear on a Russian fishing boat and every comment is the same generic Russian jokes we've all seen thousands of times. Just like Reddit, on YouTube you'll get Up votes for being an NPC
this has always been the case on every single forum with upvotes tho. "mogs me" "brutal" would be the top upvoted comment here every time if it was available.

Yeah they banned all the based users, they removed like 50% of my comments for even the most cucked insult like "cunt" or "bitch" while of course "incel" was a common insult used constantly by disgusting feminist dykes and it won't get removed.
Not to mention the algorithms they push I have to dig through 20 shitty videos like CNN and other cucked shit before I get a conservative twins video to show up, even if I write the exact title and the video has more views and a better like/dislike ratio.
It's very obvious YT has a far-left SJW bias and you should ditch it like you ditched reddit.

Last edited:
Yea, because 90% of the commenters are from reddit.
Why do you think the same shit meme gets top comment over and over again?

the entire internet is owned by SJW leftists companies leaning silicon valley where you get deleted automatically if you've an opinion that they programmed their AI to delete because it considers as hate speech or offensive like criticism to feminism, leftist ideologies, communist countries etc...
there would be more common sense on youtube comments section if weren't for the aforementioned reason

Yeah they banned all the based users, they removed like 50% of my comments for even the most cucked insult like "cunt" or "bitch" while of course "incel" was a common insult used constantly by disgusting feminist dykes and it won't get removed.
Not to mention the algorithms they push I have to dig through 20 shitty videos like CNN and other cucked shit before I get a conservative twins video to show up, even if I write the exact title and the video has more views and a better like/dislike ratio.
It's very obvious YT has a far-left SJW bias and you should ditch it like you ditched reddit.

Reddit comments are a completely different level of soy. Its not even comparable. Redditors will attack a man for leaving if he suspects/finds out that his gf cheats, YouTube has not reached that level yet.

Youtube insta deletes 2/3rds of my comments. Even if they are not offensive in the slightest

Youtube comment section has always been shit imo

Youtube insta deletes 2/3rds of my comments. Even if they are not offensive in the slightest
That's happened to many people even in content as benign as title mentioning a woman committed a crime. Youtube has been doing this since overreaching past its "crackdown" on the alt-right to the manosphere and men's rights spaces overall. Stupid alt-righters that freak out and act violent are useful idiots that are used to take down other groups because of how these alt-right groups keep co-opting terminology and ideas from men's rights groups despite making fun of them all the time.