Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious YouTube makes me depressed

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Sometimes I come across an actually interesting channel or video and it always has so few views/subs. You can spend weeks researching a topic, then record an informed lecture about it and it'll get barely a thousand views. And then you have some guy who just watches mockumentaries or reality tv on camera and occasionally comments stuff he sees like "yeah, that's pretty wacky, I guess!" and he'll get thousands if not millions of views. You can spend months creating a song or a fan animation, only to get like a thousand views and eventually get copyright-striked, because YouTube doesn't understand fair use and will just casually block fan content if a company requests it (and Hasbro is a bitch). Meanwhile a foid will just breathe to a microphone (ASMR) and get millions of views.
IDK it discourages me from doing anything so much. When you put so much work into something, you expect at least some reward, but in 2020 a foid or chadlite farting into a microphone has higher value than someone doing a fan animation which takes weeks if not months to make.

I couldn’t put it in better words, very good post

youtube isn't fair
Why does a betamale wannabe nazi idiot like Pewdiepie have a lot of subscribers?
stupid site for stupid kids
I fucking hate yourubers and youtube
Cucksite but there is no better alternative

Sometimes I come across an actually interesting channel or video and it always has so few views/subs. You can spend weeks researching a topic, then record an informed lecture about it and it'll get barely a thousand views. And then you have some guy who just watches mockumentaries or reality tv on camera and occasionally comments stuff he sees like "yeah, that's pretty wacky, I guess!" and he'll get thousands if not millions of views. You can spend months creating a song or a fan animation, only to get like a thousand views and eventually get copyright-striked, because YouTube doesn't understand fair use and will just casually block fan content if a company requests it (and Hasbro is a bitch). Meanwhile a foid will just breathe to a microphone (ASMR) and get millions of views.
IDK it discourages me from doing anything so much. When you put so much work into something, you expect at least some reward, but in 2020 a foid or chadlite farting into a microphone has higher value than someone doing a fan animation which takes weeks if not months to make.
It ain't fair, but just another example of the Blackpill in effect.

I don’t watch any “youtubers”

This now imagine making roblox videos on youtube with 700 subscribers and getting brutally mogged by this