Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Youtube Q&A: submit your questions here

KV-

KV-

OfficER
★★★★
Video will be out by Sunday this week, if that is impossible for whatever reason I will upload a powerpoint on here to answer every question.
Rules:
I will answer personal questions but cannot give personal info on anybody
I will not share my yt channel now because cucktears will report it, I will send an image containing the URL in a new thread when the Q and A is done. I will take questions from now to the end of 7/24 at the very latest.

I have no idea what this is but can you tell me how a light skinned Latino 6ft half white med looking guy would do with Asian girls.

Relative to white guys (nerdic) would also be appreciated.

Just imagine a skin tone and eyes and even hair like the guts in my avatar. Think of a less Arabic looking guy like the one in that rating thread you posted in that got deleted tonight.

You can even just pm or reply to me if you don't want to include it in your video. You seem knowledgeable and I hope you can k-pop max to get out of this mess.

Video will be out by Sunday this week, if that is impossible for whatever reason I will upload a powerpoint on here to answer every question.
Rules:
I will not share my yt channel now because cucktears will report it, I will send an image containing the URL in a new thread when the Q and A is done. I will take questions from now to the end of 7/24 at the very latest.
"I am cuck tears I wont reveal myself though"

I have no idea what this is but can you tell me how a light skinned Latino 6ft half white med looking guy would do with Asian girls.

Relative to white guys (nerdic) would also be appreciated.

Just imagine a skin tone and eyes and even hair like the guts in my avatar. Think of a less Arabic looking guy like the one in that rating thread you posted in that got deleted tonight.

You can even just pm or reply to me if you don't want to include it in your video. You seem knowledgeable and I hope you can k-pop max to get out of this mess.
Pm me a pic of a patch of ur skin so I can see if you pass.
"I am cuck tears I wont reveal myself though"
Read my posts... if you think I’m cucktears than you are obviously a volcel coper

Rules:
What kind of questions are you talking about?

Literally AMA
Don’t you think that the only reason you are incel is because of your location or social circle? I mean you are becoming a doctor. It’s probably the job with the HIGHEST social status. Don’t you think you are a volcel living in your „social bubble“ (with other medstudents who are probably better off) , who would SLAY in lower social circles?

-favourite harmstring stretching exercise?
-most efficent peeing position?
-whats you favourite meme?

Can you explain to me what you are purporting yourself to be an authority in? As in, why are we asking you questions, what makes you so important/knowledgeable?

Can you explain to me what you are purporting yourself to be an authority in? As in, why are we asking you questions, what makes you so important/knowledgeable?
Im a stupid young kid compared to a lot of old cels in the forum but as far as I know I am the only incel that lives the hell that is Los Angeles California. Plus, I feel like there is something to learn from everybody. I can’t guarantee you will learn something valuable or gain insight from asking me questions but at the very least you can hear some about my life or my experiences and I will do my best to answer questions honestly and it takes almost no effort to ask.
I do have some pretty rare and somewhat remarkable (non sexual) accomplishments to my name, but I dont want to go into them unless someone wants advice.

Last edited:
Im a stupid young kid compared to a lot of old cels in the forum but as far as I know I am the only incel that lives the hell that is Los Angeles California. Plus, I feel like there is something to learn from everybody. I can’t guarantee you will learn something valuable or gain insight from asking me questions but at the very least you can hear some about my life or my experiences and I will do my best to answer questions honestly and it takes almost no effort to ask.
I do have some pretty rare and somewhat remarkable (non sexual) accomplishments to my name, but I dont want to go into them unless someone wants advice.
Fair. Have fun.